𝑮𝑶𝑳𝑫

𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 - 𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐒

𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 - 𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐒.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

TW - guns, blood, violence.

"So Michael is with the Gypsy's, correct?"

"Correct. He is number two on the hit list." Polly answered, looking for something to wear for that night.

"And I'm guessing Thomas is number one?"

"Thomas is number one, Michael is two, Arthur is three, you are four, I'm five."

"How the bloody fuck am I before you?" You dropped the newspaper down, looking at her in confusion.

"I have no exact idea, but all I know is that I'm keeping you safe." She shrugged.

"Is Michael safe?"

"They don't even know where they are going tomorrow. They follow the birds, if they find them then that's incredibly lucky."

"Polly I have a question, do you really think Bonnie Gold and slick hair is going to win?"

"First, stop calling him slick hair. Second of all, yes. I have some confidence." She slipped her clothing off and put the black dress over her body, going to her knees and showing her shoulders.

"His hair really is slick! He needs a haircut honestly, it isn't his best look."

"My god, get dressed. I don't want to be late, Lizzie will give me the cold shoulder." You got up, going to the closet and getting the dress you bought yourself, unzipping it.

You quickly got it on, it fit surprisingly since you got it a bit early than needed.

"Pol, can you zip the dress up? I can't reach." She stopped what she was doing and walked over to you, taking the zipper and slowly zipping it up so it wouldn't get caught on any loose strings or your undergarments.

"There, you look absolutely breathtaking."

"Thank you Polly, so do you. You always look amazing in everything so it's no surprise."

"Flattering." She got back to her vanity, finishing up her makeup.

You got finished, just quietly waiting for Polly on the edge of the bed.

"You aren't bored?" She asked, closing her purse and helping you off the bed with her hand extended, motioning for you to take it.

"No not really, I've learned how to keep myself busy." You walked out the door, getting in the car as Polly sat in the front.

She just hummed, looking at the road while the driver drove to where Bonnie was fighting. You did not think it was the best idea since security wasn't the greatest and the mafia was after your asses. Arthur was also on tons of cocaine or some type of drug, it was obvious.