𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮

𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆.

𝟏𝟗𝟑𝟎

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Your dress flew with the wind as you ran in the flowers of Italy. The white fabric grazed the petals of the pure sunflowers. Your hair was flying back and the wind graced your ears with the sound of the breeze. You were surrounded by the never ending field, forgetting your life practically.

The sun made your eyes shine, it was sunset so the clouds settled to a pink color. The soil beneath you supported your feet, spinning around every once in a while. You felt like you'd never run out of breath from the ecstasy in that moment.

"Darling! Get your arse back here!"

Oh, Polly. Sweet, soft Polly Gray.

The woman that was known to give the coldest glances and being in a monstrous razor gang with a hairpin in her hair to be prepared when somebody dares to give her the slightest of disrespect was chasing you down the field, laughing and trying to get you back into her arms as you both were playing a little game of tag.

Free from what people call dirty old Birmingham, you and Polly had decided to go to Italy. You both let Lizzie know in case the family had panicked you were missing, when really, you were both in bliss itself.

Polly was in a dress herself, a yellow one with white flowers. Her hair was perfectly curled. She had a ring on but that was all, focusing on getting to you.

You glanced behind you to see that she was awfully close and you tried to go even faster. Giggling the entire time. You heard her muttering little curses before you felt two arms wrap around your waist and picking you up, causing you to scream.

"Got you, darling-!" Another scream came from the both of you as you two fell right down, falling on top of each other. You were on her stomach as she laid flat, realizing the situation, bursts of laughter came through.

"You silly girl, I swear.." She caught her breath but stayed where you both were. Little laughs escaped you as you both calmed down, "...Tag you're it!" You scrambled up quickly and she quickly tried to grasp your dress and succeeding, pulling you back down.

"Not on my bloody watch. How do you have so much energy?" She asked while you had the most idiotic smile on your face, "dunno. I just do."

She laid back down with a chuckle. She plucked a sunflower off of it's stem, "C'mere, darling." You laid on top of her, your chin sitting on her chest. She took the flower and put it in your hair, "There, beautiful." You blushed, your eyes trying to look. You warmly smiled and gave her a peck on the lips.

"And here is one for you." You plucked another sunflower, sticking it into her frizzy curls that you adored. "These flowers on you make you look so much more admirable."