⚠𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑳𝑶 𝑵𝑶.𝑰𝑰𝑰⚠

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎 𝐍𝐎

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎 𝐍𝐎. 𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒.

WARNINGS. LACTACTION KINK, PUBLIC SEX, POLLY BEING REALLY HOT.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"My love, why won't you get in?" Polly called from the pool. You lazily put your head back up as she swam in the cool, light blue water. The sun was bright, too. Polly wore another swimsuit that was black that crossed her neck but showed enough cleavage for you to get a bit jealous of the men staring at her.

You finally sighed, "Fucking fine, Pol." Getting up, you put your towel over the lounge chair, taking it. You walked to the stairs of the pool and slowly got in, easing to the temperature of the water. You fully got in, swimming to Polly who kiss your forehead once you stopped.

"See? It's nice." She stated firmly.

"Yeah yeah." You looked around for anybody staring at her which Polly noticed.

"Why are you being so fucking hypersensitive? Are we in danger-"

"No, no, don't worry." You reassured her. She raised an eyebrow as your eyes went to her breasts but quickly back to her eyes. You couldn't hide what you just did, it was impossible as she knew your little moves.

"My love, you aren't smooth. But," She bent closer to your ear, her pruned hand laid on the side of your neck. "You're the only one that can see and..enjoy them, little girl." She whispered before backing up, jumping on one foot so she quickly swam back to another wall. Even though you were in cold water, your face got hot.

Her talking to a waiter caught your attention, a cigarette in her mouth as she spoke. You pushed off the wall to swim to her, sitting your chin on her shoulder when you got there.

"And a martini, oh darling, what'd you like? This kind boy is getting us drinks."

"Um, a Manhattan." He nodded, walking away. The pool area wasn't busy, just a few passing people. You wiped some of the water off her face, her delicate eyes looking down at you while doing so.

A couple minutes went by before she got out, wrapping herself with a towel. You swam a little, she watched you intently as you did. Your strokes were perfect and she couldn't be more proud of you.

The man came back with the drinks and Polly practically ignored him, she was fixated on you. You finally got out as well now, putting the towel that was warm from the sun on you. A delightful shiver went through your spine at the temperature change.

"Baby, heres your drink." She handed you it, the cold glass catching you by surprise. You took a sip before putting it down and getting on Pol' seat, laying your head on her chest.

"Good?"

"Mhm." You mumbled shallowly, closing your eyes. She chuckled and pet your hair. She put a cigarette in her mouth and puffed the smoke into the air. She put her arm around you, basically telling everybody that you are hers. You weren't saying you didn't like it, it made you feel protected by her possessiveness almost.