⚠𝑯𝑶𝑵𝑬𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑵 𝑶𝑭 𝑭𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑵𝑶. 𝑰⚠

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 - 𝐍𝐎

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 - 𝐍𝐎. 𝟏 - 𝐀𝐍𝐗𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"What if the suitcase is over the limit Pol? I mean what if-"

"For the love of god, please, shut up. You worry yourself out way too much darling." She says truthfully. You look at her and sigh, she had the worry in her eyes at you. You got back to putting the things in the suitcase. Polly went to get the hair straightener for you, and put it in the bag.

"Who is watching Snowball?"

"Ada for two weeks, Thomas for one week." She replied, looking down at the train tickets.

"Alright, thank you."

"Of course sweetheart." You folded the last piece of clothing and zipped up the heavy suitcase. In all you had three suitcases and a overnight bag. It was a lot. You had a train though so you had a bit less worrying.

You put the suitcase on the floor and had a wave of relief wash over you. You had the passports, tickets, everything. You just needed to get to the runway where the plane was leaving.

"Pol, when does the plane leave?"

"Uh, 4:30 baby." You look at the clock, it was 1:11.

"We have time." You simply say. You turn around, looking in the mirror to see if anything got out of place from your stressing time.

"You look darling, pumpkin." Polly said, looking at you. You were in front of the mirror while Polly was on the other side of the room, looking at you in the mirror.

"Thank you Polly." She hummed as a response. You exhaled and smoothed your dress down, going back to the bed and fixing up the pillows.

"The maid will do that." Polly was stern for some reason. She really never wanted to you do chores or even really work.

"Polly, I'm a big girl, I can make a bed." You say back in the same tone she said.

"Don't give me any attitude, I'm not in the mood for it."

"Or what Pol?" She looked down at you, she darkly made a quick laugh.

"Just wait until we get to our home in France. Your screams will echo through Paris." She walked away, and that gave you chills. Even if she smiled it would make you less worried, but you knew she was serious once she just turned around.

You clear your throat, getting up from setting up the bed. You didn't want to come back to a messy house so you tried to make it as nice as possible. But the maid would do it, of course.

"We have to drop off Snowball!" You yell, finding the gigantic white blob on the loveseat. You pick her up and hold her in your arms, she just meowed and began licking your shoulder, then falling asleep on it.