10 💔

Excuse Any Mistakes
Chapter 10:
Halloween 🎃

...
Three days later
_________________________

Phoenix| Simone| Mitchell-Los Angeles, California-Oct

-Los Angeles, California-
Oct. 31

I walked into Mari house dropping my bag to the side. I walked into the living room seeing everybody in there.

Bullet and Mari were playing 2k while Kam and Layla were laid up. Tray was talking to Hailey, Maya and Lani, Keion walked out of the kitchen with a baby in his hands.

Is that his child ?

"Keion that's your baby?" I asked

"Why would I be holding a baby if it ain't mine?" He asked and I shrugged

Really all I needed was a yes or no

"Where you been Phoenix?" Kam asked

"Work, school, work" I sighed walking up the stairs

"Mari really put her ass on a punishment" bullet said and I heard laughter

"Come on Maya"

I continued walking upstairs to the room I slept in. Ever since my mom came back I've been staying at mari's house.

It's crazy how I just started opening back up and starting to live my life, now it feels like everything so dull again. I cry every night, stay locked in the room and barely even eat anymore.

Something that I tried to run from for years and now it's back.

"You need to take a shower or something before you start?" Maya asked

"Yes please" I showed a little smile before walking into the bathroom

Maya wanted her hair did for Halloween but I was too busy. I told her I'll do it today since the parties don't start till night.

I waited till the water got hot before I started to fill the tub up. I needed to rest a little before I started on her hair.

I stepped into the tub letting the hot water boil my body. I laid back looking up at the ceiling, I started to drift off letting the worst leave my body.

For now.

—🎴♣️
Flashback...