43: Ending 💔

Excuse Any Mistakes
Last chapter:
At least you not gone yet

...
The next day

Phoenix| Simone| Mitchell -Las Angeles, California- March 25

-Las Angeles, California-
March 25.

It was the day before my birthday, the day after mari and the boys got shot and I was going to be spending my whole day at the hospital.

I knew that bullet and Mari were the only ones who had serious injuries. Keion was ok, he said that they was just walking up to the car shooting not even taking cover.

The doctor walked out the back before walking up to us.

"The family of Jackson and Lillard right?" He asked

"Yes" somebody said but I just stood up walking towards him

"We got good news and bad news" he stared "which one y'all want first?"

"Bad" me and Mari daddy said in unison

"Rodrick Jackson was pronounced dead in the ambulance" he said "his heart tried and tried but the bullet erupted his spleen"

I put my arm around Dess for comfort I knew she was going through it right now. She cried all last night and didn't even come to the hospital till this morning.

"I guess this good news and bad news but bad at the same time, Demarion Lillard is the only one in a coma, we don't know for how long or even if he will wake up" he stated as my heart dropped "he's facing a critical injury to the head, the bullet shook his Brain so if he do wake there will be a 90 percent chance he won't remember anything"

"He is also undergoing surgery at the moment a bullet is stuck in his spleen but it didn't erupt like rodrick's"

"Trayvon Jackson will be in a coma for a few weeks and is most likely paralyzed from the waist down"

"So his dick ain't gone work no more?" Lani asked that bold as question

The doctor did a slight chuckled before answering "we will send him to physical therapy and if he continues to go eventually everything will be able to work again"

"Lastly Kamron Jackson has the best news, he is ok and he will be able to leave today after we prescribe him some medication for his arm" the doctor ended

"I'm sorry for your loss and all the tragedies that happened last night, have a good day" he ended and walked off

"Well I got to go get the kids-