14 💔

Excuse Any Mistakes
Chapter 14:
Fresh start

...
Three Days Later

Phoenix| Simone| Mitchell -Los Angeles, California-Nov

-Los Angeles, California-
Nov. 7

These past three days have been busy, school and work along with getting situated to move.

After the little situation that happened with Mari, I been staying at lani's place. Ian wanna go to my aunties place because I didn't want to look at my mama.

It took me a long time to make a decision on which condo I wanted. I had three condos in mind so me, lani and layla went to see the lady I talked to about the condo's.

She took us on a tour of all three of them and it wasn't hard for me to make my decision. I liked them all but I needed to hurry up and be in my own space.

My furniture was already payed for I just had to get that moved in, then I went and bought a car. Yesterday, I went to pick up the things I sell from Mari house so they could already be at the condo.

Gladly he wasn't there so I was in and out without him even knowing. I ended up blocking him on everything so he wouldn't come back with some weak ass excuse or apology.

I needed this time to myself for real.

I had just left the condo, the moving people finished putting everything together. Right now I'm on the way to my aunts house to get the things I had never got.

Then I'll be going to get the rest of my clothes from Mari house. After I get all of that I can finally just relax in my new condo.

I still have a lot of money saved up, even after I bought those things. My brother was a drug dealer/ hit man before and after he got sent to prison.

He had some- a lot of money left over for me when he died. I took what was for me and everything he had left and came here working, stacking on top of what I got from him.

I had just pulled up to aunt Lisa's house. A couple of cars were parked outside.

I got out of my car, walking up to the door. I knocked a couple of times before ManMan opened the door.

"Waddup, long time no see" he said sounding older

Ian been gone that long.

"Hey li boy" I smiled before walking in

"Where you been?" He asked "ain't seen you since yo mama came back"