32 💔

Excuse Any Mistakes
Chapter 32:
I wish you a Merry Christmas 🎅🏽

...
Three days later...

Phoenix| Simone| Mitchell -Las Angeles, California- Dec

-Las Angeles, California-
Dec. 25

"It's christmassss!!!" Phiona jumped on the bed "mama get up"

"I'm up" I yawned

"Marriiiiii" she jumped on him

"Oh my god" he sighed "what princess"

"It's Christmas, get up" she said sitting on him

"Ight let me up" he groaned as I got out of the bed

I walked downstairs into the living room seeing phelix shaking presents. I shook my head because I told them not to touch no presents.

"Gone head open em" I said going into the kitchen

I put some water in a pot before putting it on the stove. Dahlia walked in rubbing her eyes as Mari and Phiona walked behind her.

"They woke me up to play with some toy's" dahlia said "like really I play with them everyday"

"So you don't want yo presents?"

"I mean I do but don't wake me up out my sleep" she rolled her eyes

I shook my head laughing as she walked back into the living room. I watched them excitingly open presents with the help of Mari.

"Mariii!" phelix yelled before throwing him a nerf gun "shoot out"

Phelix hid behind a couch before shooting at dahlia and Phiona. Then they grabbed guns before shooting back and Mari and phelix.

Look at my little family, they looked so happy playing together. The water started boiling making me cut the stove off.

I grabbed five cups for all of us before pouring the water into the cups. I grabbed the coco before pouring it into the cups too.

I mixed it up then sipped some out of my cup. It taste good making me put marshmallows in them then placing them on a platter.

By the way mari got us all these cute matching mugs. They all had our names on them in the same design.

I took it to the living room before sitting it on the table. Once I sat it down they started shooting me with the nerf guns.