fourth day.

- fourth day

- fourth day.

give two fucks what her mother or her dad say, eh.
tell me, what's up with the sad face?

NOW PLAYING

NOW PLAYING

Chase Atlantic - BEAUTY IN DEATH

01:05 ━━━━━●──────── 04:24

◁ㅤㅤ ❚❚ㅤㅤ ▷

you were currently sitting on the couch in the studio with your best friend, clinton, in front of you, looking at you with a serious look on his face and ready to listen to what you had to tell him

his face slowly decomposed when you started explaining the situation you were in. he looked in /pain/, and he was.

both of you knew each other since already /seven/ years, and even though you both might not be the most affectionate towards the other, you couldn't live without them. it was not just hard, but it was /impossible/. seven years of friendship who could be burned down to ashes because of an unknown illness who decided to install itself in your body ? not on his watch.

you could feel the pain he was feeling, though. his head facing the floor and his shaky hands resting on his thighs. he took some time before finally talking, lifting his head up to look at you with sad eyes.
"when did.. you learn about this ?
- four days ago.. „

clinton only nodded at your answer and you couldn't blame his silence. he was usually very silent and this was simply breaking his heart in a million pieces. you saw him stand up and he came to you before giving you a soft hug.
it surprised you, because - once again - y'all aren't very affectionate towards the other, but you obviously returned the hug.
"did you tell christian ? he asked you, still holding you against his broad and comforting chest.
- no.. i.. i don't know how to tell him. i'm too afraid of his reaction.
- what do you mean ? „

he looked at you with a confused expression. why would you be scared of christian's reaction ? it's not like it was your fault or anything. and he loves you more than anyth- /oh/.
"nevermind, i got it. but he /has/ to know, [name]. you can't just keep going like this without him knowing. you still have an enormous chance of surviving this, and i'm sure you will. you have to tell him, he's your boyfriend since /three years/ already. „

you just listened to him without saying a word, your brain making up all of the possible scenarios but clinton's words erasing everything and leaving the good ones only. you were so thankful for having someone like clinton in your life, he was like the big brother (mitchel always acted like a jealous and clingy baby towards him every time you said that) you always wanted.
you could just thank him and he smiled at you reassuringly, a warmth spreading around your painful heart. what would you do without clinton, honestly ? where would you be ?

"you're the best, clinton.
- i know. „

you could only let out a small chuckle and left him working in the studio, going back into the big living room where his two bandmates where playing nba 2k20 on the playstation. you watched them from behind the couch for a few minutes before going to sit next to your boyfriend, laying your head on his lap with a small yawn, your eyes almost closing by just feeling him close to you and his smell wrapping you in a warm and comforting embrace.
"hey, sleepyhead. „

 „