tenth day.

— last day

— last day.

i'll make sure to make it by, for one night, yeah.
but then let me die.

NOW PLAYING

Chase Atlantic - BEAUTY IN DEATH

04:00  ━━━━━━━━━━━━●─  04:24

◁ㅤㅤ               ❚❚ㅤㅤ            

◁ㅤㅤ               ❚❚ㅤㅤ             ▷

“christian..
- yes, babe ? his head turned so he could look at you.
- my body feels.. kinda numb.
- what.. do you mean ?
- it hurts. but in a good way.. i feel very light.
the panic started to appear in kras's mind and he let out a nervous chuckle, approaching the bed to cup your face in his soft hands and stroked your cheeks with a light smile.

- you're just tired, sleep, babe.
- yeah.. maybe you're right.. „

he smiled a bit more, feeling more at ease and left a light kiss on your forehead.

“but..
- what ?
- you know it, christian..
- what.. are you talking about..?
his hot tears were now falling on your already cold skin without him even noticing, his vision becoming blurry. how could this amazing day end up so abruptly and so badly ?
- i love you so much, christian..
- no. no. stop..
- thank you so much.. „
your hearing started to weaken, all you could hear was a scream from christian, calling the brothers in the room. he seemed so far away. but he was so close at the same time.

“please keep doing these amazing songs like you always did. keep being as happy and lively as you are. keep making people around you so happy. don't refrain yourself from falling in love again. have.. beautiful children. and an amazing wedding. „ you chuckled weakly at your own words.

mitchel and clinton arrived into the room but all you saw was two black shadows in the back. everything was blurry. everything. except one thing. /his/ face. you could see it so clearly. the /pain/ in his eyes and the tears continuously falling from his eyes. you could see them /so clearly/.

all he could see was your soft smile in this painful moment.

all he could feel was your tears mixed with his on your face, soaking his palms on your cheeks.

“shit. shit, shit. no, [name].. you can't leave like that. you can't.. we still have so many things to do together.. i don't want to fall in love again, i could never. you're the one i love. you're the one i want to marry one day. the only person i'd like to have as the other parent to my children. please.. „

you didn't answer, your gaze stuck in his eyes full of pain but had a sweet smile on your lips.
“i'm begging you.. just one more night, okay..?! just.. one.. last night.. please, [name]..
- i'll be your guardian angel, alright ? „

your weak and shaky hand slowly moved to cup his face. he immediately melted into your touch, the coldness of your hand worsening the pain in his chest. finally, death wasn't that scary, right ? it's just peaceful, surrounded by the people you love. yeah, there is /beauty in death sometimes/, they were right. you chose well your favorite song of the band, in the end.

“everything is okay now, right ? i'll be fine, i promise. be happy for me, now. for everybody. but mainly for yourself, kras. don't cry, it's okay. „

he couldn't even answer you, his head burying itself in the crook of your neck, sobbing silently while grabbing your free hand, praying internally for you to not go yet. it was way too soon.
“i love you. /i'll always love you/, christian.
- i love you, [name].. „
his last sentence was just a shaky breath but it was loud enough for you to hear it, a smile stretching your chapped and cold lips, the hand that was previously on his cheek falling down on the mattress in a low movement. he opened his eyes widely at the loss of your touch, fear taking control of his mind, looking up at you before seeing the slight smile still on your lips.

christian gazed into the gorgeous [e/c] eyes of the person he fell in love with before seeing them close for the last time, not feeling their warm breath against his skin anymore.
his tears filling up his eyes one more time, he held them close to him one last time, the two other band members watching without a word, as hurt as their best friend.