eighth day.

– eighth day

eighth day.

i don't wanna waste your time.

NOW PLAYING

Chase Atlantic - BEAUTY IN DEATH

02:48 ━━━━━━━━●───── 04:24

◁ㅤㅤ ❚❚ㅤㅤ ▷

you both were sitting on the bed, facing each other, and he took your right hand in his left when he saw the anxiety taking over your body

you both were sitting on the bed, facing each other, and he took your right hand in his left when he saw the anxiety taking over your body. his eyes were full of worry because of the eyebags under your [e/c] eyes.
“take your time, babe. i promise that i won't go until you are done telling me what you have to. „
his thumb was slightly brushing against the back of your hand, his gaze still focused on you. you lifted your gaze to stare at him.

/everything/ about him was so pretty. he was what you could call a 'pretty boy'.

his light colored /hair/, tied in a loose bun to not be bothered by it in the morning, as a few strands were coming out of it and falling on the side of his face.

his light brown /eyes/ always looking at you like you're the most precious human being in the world, like he's never seen anything more beautiful and loveable.

his pretty /hands/, almost always with a few rings, the perfect size to cup your face, the perfect size to hold yours in them. they were bare of any scars, always extremely soft, thin veins being always visible on the back of them.

you could write a whole thesis about how pretty your boyfriend is.

but right now /isn't/ the time.

“two days before you guys came back home, i.. „
your shaking hands got held both by his and he intertwined your fingers, giving you a sight of encouragement with a light smile, comforting you before lowering your eyes again.
“i went to my doctor, i thought about doing a quick blood checkup to see if everything was okay, since i didn't see him for a few years.
christian nodded as he listened to you, silent.
and.. i learned that i have an illness. we don't know how or when it started manifesting into my body, though. „

a slight frown appeared on his face, worry starting to fill his body because if it wasn't something really bad you wouldn't be that anxious.
as you started to keep going, your voice refused to go out. everything felt painful, it was too much. you were just stuttering nonsense in a low voice, tears soaking your face as kras's heart shattered once again. he kept holding tight on your hands, stroking the back of them.
you managed to tell him the hardest part even thought it was mainly rambling cut by some hiccups because of your heavy tears.

as soon as he heard what awaited you, he stopped moving. you were scared. so scared of his reaction. the pain of hurting him like this was worse than the pain of dying so young. you wouldn't dare looking at his face, only hearing a weak “what..?„ coming from his mouth, his voice cracking.

christian felt like time had stopped. did he hear that right ? or was it just his imagination ? maybe it's a prank. no, you wouldn't be crying like that if it was one. but why ? why you ? why so young ? just why ? he couldn't answer these questions, and nobody could. because it's just unfair. it's way too unfair.
you had a long life to live. you were studying so hard for the job of your dreams. why did that had to happen ? what is the reason ?
“i'm.. i'm so sorry kras.. „

his eyes widened suddenly when he heard you apologizing and brought you into his arms, not planning on letting you go for a while.
“no. no. don't you dare apologizing. you didn't do anything wrong. you don't deserve that. life is just unfair. please don't apologize for that. „

you put your arms around his thin waist, still sobbing heavily in his. he was softly caressing your hair and your back, tears not even falling from his eyes because of the shock. it was so hard for him to digest the news. he couldn't think that his partner could just..

“i love you.. /i'll always love you/, [name]. „

 „