Chapter 5

*I don't own any of these characters. They all belong to our queen Cora Reilly*

Song Rec: Cool For the Summer by Demi Lovato 🥵☀️🦩 (cuz I'm basic lmao😂)

Aurora

I was on fire. Every touch of his fingers seemed to scorch my skin as he pulled my panties aside and sucked on my- "And then mom drifted in front of him so fast that he fell into a ditch and BOOM!" Roman slammed his tiny hands down on the water and the pool's iciness brought me out of my day dream. I had a hard time listening to his excited chatter because the moment I blinked, events of last night flooded my mind. Watching Nevio straddle the infamous flamingo floatie made me want to throw up and gobble him down at the same time. He was watching me, with the maniac look he inherited from Remo. Suddenly, he jumped off the folatie, swam to the edge and climbed out. Holy shit he was hot. Did I say he was hot? Because he was HOT! He was a brutal combination of Serafina and Remo, where he was the devil incarnate. Beautiful as an angel, cruel like the devil. It truly was unfair. And then, as the water seductively dripped down his body, he looked at me and pointed to me and himself upstairs. What was he...Oh My God! He knew. Oh my fucking god he knew! I needed to get out or else the door of awkward hell would open. He just smirked at my panicked look and brought his beer to his mouth. Even his sip was seductive. But then again, why was he asking me to go upstairs with him? Did he want a replay of yesterday? The thought made my bikini bottoms wet, even in the water if that was possible. I couldn't let it happen. Our friendship was far too important to be muddled by sex. But it didn't look like he wanted to wait for me to make up my mind. Like a stupid moth drawn to a flame, I climbed out of the pool.

"Where are you going, 'Rory?" Roman asked.

"I'm going to the bathroom. Because that's what good kids do. They don't pee in the pool. Alright? I'll be back soon. Be careful" I warned him.

Somehow, as I was leaving, Massimo conveniently showed up and asked "What are you up to, loser?"

"Call me loser again and I'll tell Aunt Kiara what really happened to the Bobby Flay cutting board" his face paled and he rolled his eyes. "While you're here, keep an eye on Roman, will you?" I asked

"Fine, it's been a while since I spent any time with the little devil anyways, '' he groused.

Then I followed him. My own poison apple. "Falcone?" I called out as I walked in and suddenly his oh so familiar lips were on mine. This time, I pushed him away. "What the hell are you doing? Have you lost your mind?"

"Come on Scuderi, I know you enjoyed it last night. Why not repeat it today?"

Just as I opened my mouth to deny him, he said "Don't deny it" and pressed another kiss to my mouth and slid his tongue in. I was so, so fucked. Wetness pooled between my legs and my mind was a mess.

"I know you remember, and if you deny it, I'll torture it out of you" he growled and slid a hand into my bikinis. His lips were at my ear as he whispered "You know I am very good at it" and stroked me, creating the most delicious friction. I needed to get a grip or I was going to turn into a puddle of mush. But of course, my body had a mind of its own and I couldn't stop myself from grinding on his fingers. His skilled, expert fingers. He slid a finger into me and another and bit my ear. How barbaric. Oh who am I kidding? It just made me squeal in pleasure and more wetness pooled between my legs. He started moving them inside me and I was on the brink of pleasure and insanity because how could one's finger's feel so good? He cupped my breast and sucked my nipple into his mouth. Wait... when did he remove my top? He stole a moan from me and my resolve was non-existent.

"See? Your perfect pussy remembers me. How do you feel, Aurora?" he asked. Even his voice aroused me.

I knew he would be the end of me because one look at his crazed dark eyes had me asking "Do you have a condom?" He gave me a wicked grin because I reached into his swim trunks and cupped his cock. He grabbed my hips and plopped me on the bed and slowly pulled his shorts off, the asshole. It was torture indeed. But then he rolled a condom on his cock, pulled my bikini off and slid into me. Oh so slowly. It was perfect. It was fire. It was free ecstasy. Why would anyone want to do drugs when sex was a thing?

He started thrusting in a brisk pace that made being quiet near impossible and said "Hush now, you wouldn't want anyone finding out, especially dear Roman." He silenced my moan by kissing me and sped up his thrusts. The dopamine rush was so good that I decided I was addicted to him. Only on day two. His movements became jerky as he came and Nevio orgasaming became my favorite sight. He pecked my lips one more time and rolled off me. He chuckled and said the unspeakable, "Now that we have established that you're a liar, let's talk about us."

Nevio

Her confused expression was almost too cute. She was a goddess in her post sex glory with her hair fanned out on my pillow. An adorable goddess who was freaking out.

"What do you mean 'us'? There is no us! I mean we can't do this again. We can blame last night on the weed and today was a one-off" she said in a panicked way that made me want to go for round two to show her what really was 'us'.

"Scuderi, of course there is no 'us'. You're my best friend. That would be weird as hell. But I like fucking you and agin, you're my best friend. So maybe we could be more than just friends for the summer" I said carefully.

"What, you want to be friends with benefits over the summer?" she asked incredulously.

"Yup."

"Wait, are you serious?" she asked again.

"Yes I am dead serious, Scuderi. I like fucking you, but I don't want to date you. So ya, I want to be friends with benefits with you over the summer." I really fucking hoped she said yes. Because now I really wanted round two.

"Of all the things you've said to me, this might just be the weirdest one. You want to fuck me but you don't want to date me. How typical of you" she said and got up to straddle me.

I ground my cock against her wet folds and asked "Does this mean yes?"

She closed her eyes in pleasure and hissed out "Yes." Like I said, life was sweet.

A/N: Guess who decided to update???????? 😂😂😬