Chapter 2

*I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS. THEY ALL BELONG TO THE AMAZING CORA REILLY*

Song Recs: 

- The Time of Lives by the Venice Connection (yes this is the song from 365 Days, ik the movie and the book is 💩 but I absolutely adore its soundtrack 😍)

- Without Me by Eminem (LOVE this for the second half of the chapter!!!)  

Nevio

"Did you get it?" I asked Alessio eagerly as a Kelly or Katie, whatever the fuck her name was, shook her ass infront of me.

"What do you think bro? Of Course I did." he grinned and threw me a ziplock bag with 2 brownies.

"Fi-fucking-nally" I said and took a big bite. Unlike our fathers, Alessio, Massimo and I had a really big sweet tooth. It was nearly impossible to have a piece of Aunt Kiara's brownies unless you were sitting in the kitchen with her because they were always stolen by uncle Savio. But Alessio and Massimo were mama's boys and she made a special batch just for them. That's how I had a brownie now and uncle Savio didn't. I had an ass shaking in front of me, a brownie in my mouth and my brother near me. In that moment life was sweet, figuratively and literally. And then that moment ended.

DO NOT KILL!!! I told myself as Massimo strolled into our party house with fucking Aurora and Carlotta. What the fuck was wrong with the asshole? Even after telling him to keep his trap shut my brother had showed up with two girls that were definitely not supposed to be here. We had pretty much given up on keeping them away from our parties. Aurora always found a way to sneak in and Carlotta just magically happened to accompany her every time. So we decided to make sure they got around safely. As if any of our regulars would do anything to them, especially Aurora. Fabiano Scuderi wouldn't have a chance to get there before Aurora kicks their ass. "What the fuck are you doing here?" Alessio snarled at Carlotta before I could open my fucking mouth.

Aurora gave Alessio a dazzling smile and said "Calm down 'Lessi, didn't you hear? I dumped Toby half an hour ago. We are here to celebrate freedom!"

"You were still seeing that pussy? I thought he ran away after you beat him in the debate team or some shit. Whatever, now I get to play with Mr. Eye-candy." interjected Massimo eyeing the bartender.

My mouth was shut. Like a fucking moron I didn't say a fucking word. I still haven't caught my breath. There is a reason why I didn't want Aurora here today. It was their highschool prom, which meant it was one of the three times she wore a dress in a year. Which meant she looked like a total goddess to say the least. Which also meant I wanted her more than ever. She was completely oblivious to my eyes trailing down her body, but of course Alessio wasn't and gave me a look. When I was finally able to gather a coherent thought I asked "Did you record it?"

"Yesssss, look, he really said some really shitt- bad things to her" Carlotta said sipping on something that definitely wasn't water. She was still trying to be Gemma 2.0 by trying not to curse for some weird ass reason and failing miserably. I really wanted to shove my knife down the asshole's throat after watching the video. I had no clue where Massimo disappeared to, probably into the alley with the bartender, but Alessio looked like he shared my sentiments.

"Where does this fucker live?"

"Why, you want to kill him?" Aurora asked brazenly as she hitched her skirt up and plopped onto the couch. My eyes flew to her bare legs, but I recovered pretty fast.

"No, I want to carve up his face like a turkey, set his house on fire and then maybe kill him" I answered with a cocky grin, the one girls always swooned for. Did I imagine that or did her cheeks actually redden?

She shook her head and responded in her most nonchalant tone "Too bad I have a much better plan- OH MY GOD are those aunt Kiara's brownies?"

Some nonchalant tone. I have no idea how she got into Columbia. Sometimes she had the attention span of a goldfish and in others she was Hermione Granger. Yes I know who Hermione Granger is, courtesy of dad reading Harry Potter to us during bed time. To my dismay, she unceremoniously picked up the second piece of brownie and took an obnoxiously huge bite. It was hot as fuck. I have no idea why. "Gordan Ramsey needs classes from your mom 'Lessi" she said around a mouthful of brownie.

"Why thank you 'Rory. Glad to know some people have manners" said Alessio with a pointed look at me.

I ignored him. "So what is your great plan Scuderi?"

She answered with a smirk "Oh you know, just some good old vandalism. Toby's car is his baby. Scratch it up a bunch and he'll have an actual funeral for it. Some of us like to do things without killing people, Falcone."

"Yes well some of us like things to be a bit more permanent."

She snatched up my car keys and got up to leave. "Are you coming or not?"

"Hells yes. You children make sure you don't kill each other" I said following her like a puppy. Honestly, I really was becoming her bitch for whatever reason. Her ass barely touched the seat before we were off.

"Wait, make sure you stop at Walmart, I need some vandalism tools," she said with a conspirator grin. Mine mirrored hers and after 3 stops at McDonalds, Walmart and a Gas Station, we finally reached her bitch-ass boyfriend's house.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked. It looked like she was trying to climb a wall. "You know there is a handle for the gate right?"

"I am trying to be a spy Falcone, let me enjoy. GODDAMMIT!" she whisper-screamed and fell to her ass. I snorted.

"Stop laughing asshole" she yelled.

I seriously couldn't stop but I opened the door to Pierce's garage. Aurora picked out a screwdriver from the Walmart bag and scribbled 'SHIT COCK', 'FUCK YOU' and 'MAN WHORE' on the hod and doors of his car. I actually felt bad for his red Ashton Martin One-77, but the fucker deserved it. "You gonna keep giggling or are you going to join me?"

I laughed some more and took the hammer and smash in the windows. Aurora yelped, but grabbed the light blue spray paint and wrote a bunch of more stuff on it. By the end of it she had paint splattered on her dress, nose, hair and arms. She looked cute as hell. I really wished I had my camera with me so I could capture this moment forever, but for now I just stared. Aurora stared back at me with just the same intensity and just for a second her eyes flashed with want. But that thought left me as I saw lights light up in the house.

"Lets go Scuderi" I urged her to move even as I stumbled over the floor. What the actual fuck? Why was the floor moving? Aurora was rooted to the spot and stared at me and giggled. I pulled her arm, wait no her skirt, shoved her in the car and tried to get to our party house as fast as possible. I might have hit a stop sign or two and Aurora may have started reciting the periodic table on the way. Someone had roofied the fuck out of us.