Chapter 8

*HI FYI I DON'T OWN BIBMC the Camorra chronicles and SOTF, Our queen Cora does 😮‍💨*

Song Rec:  Controlla by Drake and PILLOWTALK by Zayn because boyyy did I try to be spicy 😮‍💨😈😬

Nevio

"Bye Isa!" she yelled into the long hallway and stumbled into her apartment. A minute and a half later, came Isabella's loud "Bye 'Rora, I fucking love you bitch!" from her own apartment two doors down.

For a capo that liked to boast safety, his nieces were certainly easy to find. It would be so easy to walk those fifteen feet, enter the apartment that Isabella had unquestionably left unlocked and slit her throat. That would definitely get rid of Matteo's stupid shark grin. But instead, I walked five feet to Aurora's apartment and unlike her cousin, her door was locked. Unfortunately for her, I had stolen a bobby pin from Greta. The lock was almost too easy to pick and when it swung open, I found her prostrated on the couch, shoes still on and her stupid Columbia hoodie around her waist. Even sleep deprived and black out drunk, she was a sight to see. Lucky for me, this time, I had a way to capture the moment. I quickly grabbed my camera from my backpack and snapped shots of her sleeping face that was so untouched by the chaos of my mind. Thoughts of how Greta was leaving me were violent strikes against my sanity. It made me want to burn the world down and cuff her to my side. They were cruel reminders of how fleeting this was. How someone like me could never deserve her. How I'd never deserve Aurora either. And yet, true to my nature, here I was about to tarnish her for my selfishness. I slid a hand under her waist and carried her to her room. She was so dead passed out that even a gunshot wouldn't wake her. But for now, my destination was her room. It was scattered with books and research papers about the cognitive behavior of people with lobotomies or some shit. Her skateboard and helmet in the corner stood neglected like sore thumbs in her mess of academia. I carefully laid her down on the bed and pulled off her converse. Almost immediately she snuggled into her blanket and squeezed her axolotl squishmallow. Her peaceful sleeping face somehow led my mind to peace and just for some backup, I snapped another picture of her. The right thing for me would be to leave. After all, I had ensured she was safe and comfortable. So why was I still here? Why was I so mesmerized by the sight of her sleeping? There was nothing between us other than random moments of sneaking around for a quickie. So why did I have the stupid fucking urge to lay down next to her and cuddle? I couldn't understand it, but I set the camera down on the nightstand and laid down next to her anyway. Somehow, my anger about Greta leaving me dissipated and I fell asleep.

A bright flash had me reaching for the knife under the pillow. Aurora just grinned and snapped another picture of me holding her fucking squishmallow. With. My. Own. Fucking. Camera. Had she seen the pictures I had taken?

"What? Don't like people taking pictures of you sleeping? Well, you should have thought of that before you did this!" She shoved the camera towards me with the picture of her face planted on the couch.

For a person who had drunk enough wine to fill a small pond last night, she was fairly perky. She giggled and just as she was about to snap another picture, I grabbed her waist and flipped her under me. She squealed with laughter and somehow, that had me chuckling as well. I grabbed the camera from her hand and set it down on the nightstand. She quickly reached for it, but I was faster and I caged her hands above her head. As I nuzzled her neck and her tantalizing scent filled my nose, "You are such a fucking bitch, you know that Scuderi" I muttered. Her answering shudder told me just enough and soon my lips met hers and we were carried away in maybe one of the best kisses ever. I wanted more. Maybe it was because Greta was leaving, or maybe because it had been so long, but I wanted to devour her whole. Bit by bit.

I bit her lip and I slightly loosened my hand around her wrist that had her pulling off my shirt. I pulled off her shorts and underwear in one go and pressed my face into the treasure between her thighs. Just to see how she'd react, I breathed leisurely against her thighs. She sighed impatiently and lifted her hips up in demand. I licked up her sweetness from her core to clit and even as her face twisted in pleasure, she pressed her fingers to her mouth to suppress her sounds. I pressed a finger into her tightness and captured her clit in my mouth and soon all her resistance faded away. She was groaning, and gasping and begging for me to give her something. Anything. More. She was in pleasure and she was in pain because I was denying her. It was a beautiful sight. It was torture. It was what I excelled at.

"Stop fucking playing with me Falcone, and fuck me like a man" she gasped out. Her plea just made me smile and groan against her as my cock throbbed painfully against my boxers. I just licked up all her sweetness and added another finger to her torture. Her walls were quivering around my fingers and she was close. One wrong move and she'd explode. As much as I wanted that, I had to delay it. I pulled my fingers out of her and her own flew to her pussy. I shoveled them above her head and her hips wiggled wildly trying to search for any friction. She could only watch as I licked her sweetness from my fingers. "I am going to fucking kill you Falcone" she cursed.

Somehow, I maneuvered myself out of my boxers and straddled her head. With a defiant smirk, as if she knew what I was about to do, she licked the tip of my cock and sucked me deep into her mouth. So hard that spots danced behind my eyes and I had to pull her head away from my hips. The wicked witch. Using this leverage, she flipped me onto my back and within the second straddled my face and resumed sucking my cock like a champ. It had me pumping my hips with such pleasure that I almost forgot all about her torment. I pressed her head down just enough until she took me down her throat and pushed her hips down on my face, urging me to get busy. Just as I pressed my tongue and fingers into her pussy again, she stopped and murmured, "How do you like games now, Falcone?"So, I kneaded the handfuls of her ass cheeks and cracked my hand down against it.

This time, I chuckled as she remembered to get busy. With a lick against her lips, I thrust two fingers into her pussy and started moving them at the pace she adored the most. She was about to come, the wetness around my fingers and the vibrations of her moans against my cock told me so. Of course, I choose this moment to slow down and gently flick her clit. My thumb lightly traced up her ass and circled her asshole. Before her spine began to stiffen with doubt, I licked her once again from her clit to her ass and said, "You forget Scuderi, I am the one who created our games." I sucked hard on her clit and moved my fingers in tandem and she finally came with a scream that was muffled by my cock. The vibrations of it triggered my own orgasam and for the first time ever, I think I saw stars. Aurora seemed to be in euphoria and yet, she swallowed down my cum, with only drops escaping her lips as she groaned in pleasure.

"Have you been practicing with someone, Falcone? Because I think we can certainly top that" she said breathlessly as she laid, sprawled over me.

With another slap against her ass I asked, "Does this count?"

She laughed and turned around to kiss me and stole another laugh from me. I pulled her to her feet and we snickered on our way to the shower. It was a perfect bubble of happiness and lust, untouched by the fact that the whole half hour that Aurora and I sixty-nined, the stupid fucking camera on the nightstand was recording. We had unknowingly made a sex tape.