Author's Note

Helllo people of the world! This my first fan-fiction ever. Meaning  I am just like all those people who come up with crazy stories about their favorite authors until their brain feels too full. Therefore, just a warning, but my writing is utterly atrocious. I really did my best to portray the story that is just burning up in my head and I want to share it with everyone. FYI- if you already didn't know, all these characters DO NOT BELONG TO ME. They belong to CORA REILLY.  They are based on her Born In Blood mafia series and her Camorra Chronicles. If you haven't read them, What the hell are you doing? GO CHECK THEM OUT AND TELL ME YOU LOVE THEM! I am not Cora Reilly but sometimes I really wished I was her so I know all the ships lol 😂. The only characters that do belong to me are the ones I created i.e. Tobias Pierce (Toby), Beverly Parker, Elena Sorrento and Julian. I ABSOLUTELY adore the idea of Nevio and Aurora and am a die-hard shipper. I will truly be heartbroken if they are not cannon but oh well! In this fanfic Aurora is a bit OOC compared to how Cora describes her because I came up with this fic in February 2020, long before we knew anything other than the fact that she can crawl and is a tomboy. Here, she is a little bit of a badass and a TOTAL nerd. She curses a lot and hits people, but also LOVES science and the human brain. Also also, in my fic, Massimo is the gay character because I feel like Nino and Kiara would be the most accepting parents of them all. Please remember that everything that I write in this fic is just that. FICTION. I DO NOT know who the gay character in Sins of the Fathers is going to be or Aurora's true personality. The only thing I own here is this Nevio-Aurora storyline. Another thing, any of the Sins of the Fathers ships mentioned here, other than AmoGreta and Marcella-Maddox are NOT cannon. AmoGreta and Marcella-Maddox are the only ones that are cannon because Cora confirmed them.  Lastly, I named this fic to go with the Sins of the Fathers theme because it sounds cool and goes with the plot. I definitely DO NOT know the name of Nevio's book. Without further ado, enjoy!