BONUS : Baku

"i really don't want to hear it"

Alfie was racing along the streets of Azerbaijan, making her way through the pack. After a quiet disappointing Qualifying, she had started 13th, something she was quite upset about. Thankfully, she was now 11th, with George ahead of her.

She felt weird having to hint down the Williams, considering she and George were now together, but a job is a job, and she wanted to get those points, even if she had to push George back into 11th.

Crofty looked at the screen, seeing Grattan's Alpine edging closer towards George Russell's Williams. "Martin we've got a small battle coming up I think, with Alfie Grattan in the Alpine and George Russell in the Williams."

"Ah yes Crofty, Grattan is coming up to Russell quickly, as we approach the final corner."

"Coming down the start finish straight here we go then, Grattan inches closer to the Williams, her rear ring opens and she gains DRS, coming up to turn on she's late on the brakes, dives in from the outside and- oh! They've crashed! Into the run off area!"

"My word!" Martian exclaimed, as a replay of the crash was shown on the screen. "Ooh, Russell just taps her as they go around the corner, and they both loose it."

"Oh what a shame for both drivers." Crofty said, as the camera above the cars filmed on as a radio message from Alfie was shown.

"Alfie you okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah I'm okay. F***. Was that who I think it was?."

"Yeah it was.",

"F****** hell. Okay. You want me to turn off the car?"

"Yep, yep turn the car fully off before getting out please, turn the car fully off. Sorry mate."

"Yeah copy. Ah sorry guys. Sorry."

"Not your fault, it's okay. As long as you're okay."

"I feel for her. I really do." Martin said. "After a tough year at Alfa, now this."

"Grattan isn't a fan of Baku is she Martin? She's had a good season so far with her new team Alpine, but Baku does not agree with her." Crofty agreed, as A message from George popped ip on the screen.

"F***. Sorry guys. I'm sorry."

"George you okay?"

"Yeah. Was that-"

"Yeah it was."

"Ah s***. Alright. F***."

"Of course, George and Alfie good friends, always have been. I have a feeling there will be a few words after the race" Martin said, and they watched Alfie and George get out of the car.

They could see George walk over towards Alfie, but she was already jumping over a barrier, walking away from the track, back to the Alpine garage.

Rachel Brooks was waiting for Alfie in the paddock after the race for an interview. Alfie approached the woman with a sad smile on her face, he'd hair blowing slightly in the soft breeze around the track.