Chapter 7: Pewter Muesum and Mega Evolution!

As usual, Sapphire woke up early the next day. Her Popplio bwarked to say good morning. Sapphire, Green and Emerald got dressed, had their breakfast from the cafe area of the Pokemon Centre, brushed their teeth and packed their bags. Before they left the Pokemon Centre, Green was talking to her Pokemon egg. When they got out, Ruby led the way. They arrived at a building that looked like a mansion! They gasped as they went inside seeing the magnificent pillars of the museum's entrance. At the ticket booth, they all paid 50 pokedollars for their tickets and got inside. Immediately, they were looking at a skeleton of a giant dragon Pokemon! They read the info-board.

"This is a skeleton of a Dragonite, a dragon and flying pokemon. They are very rare and are found in isolated locations. It is a very strong dragon type pokemon. They are also the evolved form of Dragonair and the final evolved form of Dratini."

Next to the info-board was the picture of the Dragonite

Next to the info-board was the picture of the Dragonite. It is golden orange, with a cream underbelly, small green wings, golden antennas and black and green eyes.

"Wow! Come on out Popplio, Pidgey and Pikachu!" She sent out her three Pokemon, and they were gawping at the skeleton of the huge dragon Pokémon.

"Isn't it cool?!" Gasped Emerald! "Come on out Rowlet and Butterfree!"

"Free! Coo!" They cried.

They looked at the Dragonite statue with astonishment.

"Come out Bulbasaur!"  Called Green. She sent out her green toad Pokemon.

"Bulba!" She cried. She also looked at the Dragonite statue with astonishment!

They decided to get going, moving into the room in the right labelling "Pokemon Fossils"

Immediately they were greeted by a giant skeleton of a pterodactyl Pokémon up in the air! Sapphire, Green and Emerald looked at the info-board on the ground, below the flying pterodactyl Pokémon skeleton.

"This is a skeleton of an Aerodactyl, a rock and flying type. It is an extinct species of Pokemon who lived in rocky areas and near volcanoes. It uses it's sharp fang to choke any prey it catches to death. Aerodactyl had also been revived by scientists  from old ambers and discovered that it has a Mega Evolution. It's Mega Evolution has pointed rocks on it's head, back, tail and wings. It is not known to evolve from any other Pokemon."