3

I woke up in the forest. Sirens were around me. I jumped on my feet and tried not to fall. A person came running to me. He was a doctor.

"Are you ok?"

"Yea.. I guess. What happend?"

But before he told me anything, he took out something. It looked like a little radio and he said something in it.

"First girl is okay. What are the news for second one?"

He asked and walked away from me. As you can see, our medicine isn't very good.
I just realized... Fire wasn't here!

"Excuse me!" I yelled. The doctor came back and looked at me like I was sating his time. 

"I was sure, that here was a little wolf." I tried not to look suspicious.

''Oh, yeah. He is dead. I'm sorry. Well, I'm gussing. We searched the whole forest and we didn't find anything so... he is dead. Again, I'm sorry,'' he said  to me and gave me a miserable look. He called someone over and left again.

I tried not to cry. This isn't real, is it? If Fire was dead... shouldn't I be too? I got up again and walked away before someone else could come to talk to me. I get into the forest. I waneted to get lost. Of course I knew this forest like it was own.

Sirens were geting quiter, and it was getting darker. Last thing I heard was the police talking about another girl. 

''I don't care who she is,' I said to myself and continued my poor walk trough the forest. 

After some deadly minutes, I got home. I couldn't do anything. I could just lie in my bed, hoping Fire would come to me himself. But he didn't. I changed my clothes into new ones. 

He was connected to me somehow. But I felt nothing. All I did was tell myself the same thing over and over again; come on, Fire.

I put on some dark clothes and went back to forest. It was darker now. It was cold and wet outside. The stars were beautiful, I couldn't even desribe them. The moon... the moon was breathtaking. 

It wasn't as dark as I thought. I sat on some wet leaves and stared at nothing. Next thing I knew, i heard my name behind me. Zoe was here. I turned around and saw her running to me. She had a black backpack.

"Ash!'' she yelled two meters away from my personal space.

"Chill. Breathe. What is it?"

"I got Fire. I found him trying to escape some weird looking doctors. I almost died!" she said, and inhaled.

 She took off her backback and opened it. I didn't want to show my curiousity, so I kept sitting on the leaves. I turned around to see an owl. Next thing that I heard gave me the chills.

"Im so sorry." she said, before touching me with something. I turned around, to see her pointing a gun to my fucking face. 

"What are you doing!?" I asked her and got up. Gun was followin my head. 

''I have to, okay? I don't want to do it, though... but you are dangerous!'' she said. ''As soon as I saw Fire I knew you were cursed. Do you know how rare this is? To have cursed powers!? I want them, okay? I want them. Now that I have Fire, I will kill you and then the powers will be mine!'' she said.

What a psycho! How could she? We were friends. No... we were best friends. 

"Why? We could just... why are you doing this?"

''Because I want to be special, okay? When I got my dumb, asshole powers, my family was dissappointed.''

"I don't even have a family!" I said, almost crying. I tried to be strong.