6

After a weak, Rilley came up to me.

"Look I'm sorry, okay? Can I join your team, please?" 

"What do you mean? I don't have a team." I said and closed my locker loudely.

"You and Mark."

"That's a duet."

"Well I'm sure you would need a great fighter like I am" she said and pointed to herself.

I crossed my arms on my chest, and leand onto the locker. I was sarcastically looking at her. That past, we had together. And now the future?

"I mean. If Mark agrees." I said.

"Aren't you the head of a team?"

"I am but it's the team with a reason." I said and started to walk away, leavig her behind.

We had math. Me and Mark were sitting together, so I could copy my homework. 

"Rilley wants to join our team. Should I let her in or not?" I asked him.

"Yea sure. But kick her out if she'll be anoying." He said, looking at the teacher. It's like he didn't even care, that she used him.

Yey math is finaly over. Now Spanish.  And I had class with Rilley. Could this day get any worse? Nevermind, I sat on my regular spot, when Rilley came running to me.

"so? What did he say? Yes or no?" she asked me.

"Yes, but if you'll be annoying, you'll get kicked out." I said throug my teeth.

She was so excited. And I was just sitting there, waiting for class to start. Rilley sat next to me, and teacher didn't do anything! Actually she was more impressed, that I was in the class.

"You'll fail Spanish, Ash." She said.

"Miss sorry, but I just dont't care. Spanish isn't fun." I said and leaned back on my chair.

She smacked her lips together and looked at me. She was so sweet, but I couldn't help myself. Spanish was horrible.

"At least try, Ash."

"I can help you with that." my ears will die! Can Rilley like... stop talking? For ever?

"look, Rilley.  I don't like Spanish and I never will. So there is nothing to help with." I said and walk out of the class.

"Poor thing. She must have gone throug a lot." I heard teacher said.

Um...duh. I don't have family, I don't have friends, I don't have life and I'm also a murderer! Okay I have Mark. And now Rilley.

After a minute, Rilley came after me. She said, she was sorry for hurting me and if I can ever forgive her. She put her hand on my shoulder, but I just punched it off and walk away. Who does she think she is? No one touches me whitout my promision. 

Also I don't trust her yet. I don't belive she would hate me, and now just waneted to be my friend. I mean if Fire trust her, I do to, but he don't. This means, she'll come to every meeting me and Mark will have.

"Ash, please wait!" I heard her said.

"ugh! What do you want! You are in my team! Now leave me alone, until the next meeting. You don't mean anything to me! Understand? You can't just started attacking me, and then expect for me, to belive you! Or forgive you! It takes time, you know." I said and turned to her. 

I wasn't even mad at her. Just annoyed. I mean, no one would ever just forgive a person, that tried to kill them. So I don't think I am mean.

"Look I am sorry! I realy am. I was just jelus of you. You are so cool, plus you have cool powers." she said and looked down.