5

My leg hurt like hell. Of course, it was broken. Rilley will pay for it. The next day I went to school. It was hard and painful. I found her with bandages and fixed neck.

"Rilley!" I yelled, and locked her into some locker. I put my hand on her chest "how dare you!" I said, a little more quiet.

"What do you want, bitch?"

"I already told you! I want to find Sarah."

"Sarah is dead!" She yelled to me, not too loud.

"Who was the black wolf?"

"My friend, okay? What. What have you done to him!?"

"I locket him up, okay? If you want him, come and get him!" I said, and let her go.

"What are you!?" She yelled after me.

"Same as you."

"No! You have wings. Your eyes aren't red, but blood red. Your fur is black and orange with red dragon wings. What are you."

"Im cursed." I said.

"You are number 302 aren't you? You can't rule the world. It will destroy you!" She said, while I was leaving. What a crazy psycho.

I didn't want to be in school so I went home to see my prisoner. Fire was standing there. He was proud, because he didn't leave while I was gone. 

I believed he deserved a foot. Human foot. I went into the room with Fire on my side. He growled at the kid. The kid growled back at Fire and then shut up.

"So... are you in love with Rilley? Becuse she just left you there to die. You know.. on the battle field." I said to him. He looked into my eyes, and I quicly looked away.

"She will come back." He said "I hope."

"Why are you her friend? She clearly doesn't care about you. And if there is a reason you're still alive, it's beacuse I want too kill her." 

"Jeez, okay. I don't care."

"what happend?"

"I had an accident. I had friends, but they left me, after they found out I was cursed. Rilley was the only one that talked to me." 

I sort of felt sorry for him. Ash, pull yourself together! I have to get information out of this boy!

"We can be friends" I said with the smile on my face. What the fuck did I just say!?

"No. We can't."

"Why not? I dont have any, and Zoe went crazy!" I said.

"Zoe is missing! What have you done!?" 

"I killed her!"

"You are 302. Im 150 and Rilley is 264. We can't be friends"

"Rilley was talking about the same number. What does it mean?

"Your powers and your place. You are the strongest."

"Why can't we be friends?"

"We wouldn't fit." He said very calm. And that made me super mad.
I got up from the chair.

"Screw yourself!" I yelled at him and left.

I got to my room, with Fire helping me. I can actually rule the world? Rilley didn't came to pick up her friend, so I got bored. I talk to him every day. Almost. His name was Mark.

"Ok so imagine there are 4 different colors. Red, blue, green and purple. Non of them are common but let's just use that word. Blue is common, like purple. If you got green, you are kinda lucky, because you can acualy deafeat half of our scpecies. But red, is the strongest."