10.

~month later~

I woke up at 3am. I heard a loud band at the doors. I told Fire I'll go check and let him rest.

I opened a doors, only to see Mark and Rilley standong there. They asked me if I waneted to hang out with them. Some cool party I guess. I said yes and I went to change.

After 10 minutes I came back.

"I am ready." I said.

We were walking around in the dark. A small light turned on, and I could see the place. I remember it!

Small farm, with woods around it. It was the farm, where me and Mark went pig-hunting.

"What are we doing here?" I nervosly laugh.

"I"ll be right back. Just rememberd that I forgot something." Mark said and left.

I could fell Rilleys look an me. I turned to Mark, to say something but he was already gone. Rilley sudently pushed me onto the grownd.

"Hey!" I yelled at her.

But she was ready to claw me apart. I kicked her away. She didn't even reacted to it, and standed back up.

I moved away and tripped on some roots. I fell. But got up again. I punched her to the grownd. Someone tuched my shoulder. I turned, but only to see Mark behind me.

He triped me and I fell again. I transformed and got him off of me. As they bough transformed, the battle has begin.

When I tryed to attack Rilley, Mark got in my way and it was the same when I tryed to attack him.

When I attacked Rilley, Mark jumped at my wing and twists me around. So I ended up on the grownd. They were ready, to cut my head off. It was going like this for some time. I couldn't realy hurt any of them.

But I was badly hurted. Finaly i had enough. I punched them off, and tan as fast as I could. Only to see my house filling up in flames.

I thought about Fire. He was inside. I kicked down the doors, and ran upstairs. I couldn't find him.

I was choking on the smoke. It was so hot in here, and realy I couldnt breathe. But I spotted this little guy on the floors. I ran up to him. I tripped on my way, and fl into some hot flames. I got burned very bad, but that didn't stop me.

Now I rememberd, what Rilley told me. The world will destroy me. But it was worth it. I found my love. He looked at me. Blood was dripping from my forhead.

I ran up to him and huged him tight. I heard a crack. And another one. And again. I looked up. A with fire covered log, was falling on us. I protected Fire with my body. There was no time to run. For a second, i felt how my bones cracked.

I felt my body burning. It was pain. I could scream, and it wouldn't describe the torture I was in. But it was finaly over.

I woke up in a hospital, with doctor on the telephone. When he saw me watching at him, he ran up to me.

He hang up. He was telling me to stay awake, and if I could hear him. After some minutes and so.e fast testes, a woman walked in. She started to cry, when she saw me. What was happening?

"Oh I missed you so much! My baby!" She was saying, while kissing my hand.

"What happed?"

"You were in a coma for 10 years."

What! Now I rememberd. Fire! Where was he?!

"Where are Fire, Rilley and Mark!? Who are you!?" I yelled and removed my hand from hers.

"I am your mother. And I dont know who tose people are. Honey you were in a car accident 10 years ago. You went into coma." She said

Before I could say anything, a doctor took the woman out. After some minutes he came back in. They will do some tests on me?

But i dont understand. Where was Fire? I literally burned to death. How was this happenig?

--------------*('-')*--------------

Okay guys so this is the end of the story. I do personaly think it was a good story idea.

Uhm so for people that dont realy understand what happend, so Ashley was in a car acciden and went to a coma for ten years. All of that was just a dream and a memory of her family/friends. But when her imagination died, she woke up.

And also I would like to thank @limoninatorta for help with the story, I realy aprechate it.