Author note + Trigger warnings (Please read!)

"She was loosing,
he helped her win."

Dedicated to my dog BRO CUZ SHES SO CUTE <3

Authors note:

Hi people! Thanks for choosing to read 'My Salvation'

Before we get started, just so y'all now, this is a slow burn. It's not too slow, not as slow as others. But they aren't going to make out in the second chapter, Camila doesn't throw herself at Lucas really at all.

Personally I love slow burn books because it gives the characters a chance to get to know and understand each other. That's what's going to happen in 'My Salvation'

Also, just a heads up, there will be lots of character development. For instance, Lucas is like lowkey a dickhead at the start of the book, however he gets better! Go ahead and judge him, but he will get better I promise!

Also this is my first ever Wattpad book that isn't cringy ass fanfic! So it may be a bit bad at the start, But it will improve!

disclaimer lol: This book is by no means perfect! And some of the chapters may be quite short! There also may be some grammar mistakes even after editing. So don't hesitate to give me some friendly feedback! But I will not tolerate if you are rude, I won't hesitate to block you. Also please don't spoil anything in the comments bc I will delete your comments! i also don't speak spanish so the scenes when the hernandez' speak spanish, some words may have gotten lost in translation as i'm using google.

If you have nothing nice to say, please keep it to your self! No fighting in the comments please! Stay positive people!

TRIGGAR WARNINGS:

This book DOES include very serious topics, this could include: body image issues, forms of self harm, talk of mental illness's, sexual assault and mentions of abuse.

I will always put a little note at the top of the chapter if there is any of those triggers in it. I am in no way trying to make these things look happy or glorifying them, so please don't think I am. I am merely putting something that is a real problem into my book so spread awareness. Don't be shy to dm me if you feel like talking about any of these things.

There WILL ALSO be sexual themes, violence and strong language. If you are uncomfortable with reading this book because of that, skip the chapters or go find another book. This one isn't for you.

If your choosing, or continuing to read my book, thank you so much! I hope you love Lucas and Camilla's story! I appreciate all of the support and I love every single one of you <333

ALSO y'all Dog reveal? 😏

PS:

I recently edited this book, so if there's comments referring to old names, scenes ect, that's why.