03.

Chapter Three | New friends
Camilas' POV:

I'm walking with Lydia to the cafeteria; we had both of our first two classes together, so that's cool. She says that her group is only boys, but there's one girl that's occasionally hangs out with them; purely because she's dating one of the guys.

I had seen Carlos in the halls when I was walking to my second class; he was walking with a boy who seemed friendly enough. Right behind them, I saw a group of girls following him and looking at him like they were dogs and he was a bone. He nodded at me in that guy-ish way of saying hello, then continued walking with his new friend. I'm glad that he has people to hang out with. It doesn't surprise me though; he has always been quite the charmer.

Lydia leads me to a table where two guys are sitting. She sits down, patting the seat spot next to her for me to sit at. As I sit down, she starts to introduce me to the group.

"Guys, this is Camila Hernandez; she was in our history class. She's apart of our friend group, and is my new best friend. If you don't like that, then suck it up because I don't care and your opinion is irrelevant," Lydia says, looking between the two boys; yet there wasn't the guy or other girl she had mentioned previously. I give an awkward smile and wave, to which both of them do in return,—much less awkwardly though—.

"Camila, This is Daniel Miller; we just call him Danny. That's Charles, 'Charlie' Dawson. And the other two aren't here yet," She says, pointing at Daniel, he's got dark skin, neatly styled hair, a bright smile. Charlie has fluffy, dirty blonde hair and tan skin. He also has a picture perfect smile; why is her whole group filled with modals?

"Alright well now that you guys know each other, I'm gonna go get some food. Camila, do you want anything?" Lydia asks, getting up from her seat and pulling out a ten dollar bill. I shake my head, she nods and leaves. I don't usually eat much, and even though I've been to like a billion new schools, I still feel nervous.

Shortly after she leaves, a girl and boy walk over and sit down. Well, he sits down, she sits on his lap. And then they start making out. Like full on making out. Straight up eating each other, man. I look over at Charlie and Danny with a disgusted expression, they both share it. Charlie looks the couple up and down in a judgmental manner, then clears his throat. Which clearly catches the guys attention, because he draws his lips away from hers and looks back and forth between the boys and I. The girl gets off his lap and sits next to him, then immediately looks at me with a hateful look. She's going to be fun. It's now come to my attention that they were the two I was sitting in front of at the start of my first class.

"If you two are done mouth fucking, we have a new member of our group," Charlie says, looking at me and doing jazz hands.

I smile and look between the two, "Hi, I'm Camila," I try to say it with a friendly tone; I'm not really looking for drama on my first day, but I have a feeling this chick is going to start some anyway.

Neither one of them answer, they both just look at me. The girl looks at me and then rolls her eyes. She's pretty to be honest; honey brown, straight hair, blue eyes. She has flawless features. The boy just looks like he is studying me; like he's looking into my mind. I hate it. But yeah, of course he looks like a modal too; Fluffy, super dark brown hair, green eyes and perfect, not pale, but not tan skin.

How can all of these people be so good looking?

They're still staring, and its making me awfully uncomfortable. Insecure, almost.

Thankfully, the boy speaks up, "Lucas Jones, this is Blair Carpenter." Bro what. Even his voice is good looking, actually, all of their voices are good looking.