Y/n Story 2: Chapter 2

Cloudy~ Ran out of ideas of what to do with this chapter. Gosh this is really gonna suck

After school I went home. I wanted to see my sussy baka but i didnt know where he was. Just then someone knocked on the door. I opened it and there he was.

My sussy baka.

"J-j-j-j-j-j-jaden!" I stammered. "W-w-w-w-what a-are y-y-y-you d-d-d-doing h-here?" 

He didn't answer except he stared at me with those grey-black-green-brown-caca stripped poca dotted eyes. 

He grabbed me and growled 

"Mine!" He howled. 

My heart stopped as I heard the word come out of his mouth.

W-w-w-w-w-what did he mean?

"M—m-m-mine?" I gasped.

Jayden buried his huge dickhead into my neck. "Mate." He muttered.

M-m-m-m-m-m-mate? We are mates?

"S—s-s-so y-you a-a-are a w-w-wolf?" I asked, blinking my baby blue stripped iron looking eyes. Jayden nodded. 

"Your coming with me." He said.

"W-what?" I whispered.

"I'm brining you to my pack. Now go grab your things."

I gave a quick nod without thinking the fact there is a fucking 9'2 brickass man and saying he is my mate. Totally normal. Yeah cuz I wasn't like other girls of course uwu 

After I grabbed my things, Jayden then took me into the woods. All of a sudden I heard an ominous growl. I whirl around and there was a huge hot beast snarling with saliva dripping down his yellow broken teeth.

"SMEXY!" I cried. The beast tipped his head. 

"J-j-j-j-j-jayden?" I squeaked. 

Jayden snarled and then continued walking. I slowly walked, following Jayden.

W-w-where was he taking me?

Jayden snarled at me, ordering me to walk faster.

I obeyed and moved my stupid 0.4 inch feet. Of course it's cuz I'm not like other girls uwu

As we walked through the woods, excitement sizzled through me. I couldn't wait to see what Jayden's pack was like.