Y/n Story 3: Chapter 3

A/n: Okay here's part 3!!! Enjoy!! Also it definitely will get spicy in this chapter!!! Ugh can't wait💕💕

I walked into my room. It was also very huge.

With a huge bed, huge walls, huge tv, huge mirror, huge closer, huge bathroom, huge dresser, huge-- Okay yeah you get it

I dropped my things onto the bed and started throwing my clothes into drawers and closets.
Like who has time to do that shit when I have Harry?

After I was done I walked out my room and began wandering around the masion

Gosh it was so big that I got lost
but I didnt care because my silly little baka would save me so I carelessly wandered around

That's when a voice shouted across the hallways.

"Y/NNNNNNNN!!!"

It was Harry...

He frowned at me. "What are you doing here? I told you to stay in your room." (no you didn't)

"s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry!" I squeaked.

Harry glared at me but then his eyes softened.
"Its okay. I was gonna come to you anyways."

"w-ww-w-w-w-w-what i-i-i-is i-it??  I asked.

"I'm throwing a party." He says.

A party?

I gasped. "R-r-r-r-really???!"

Harry nodded "yes."

"b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but I need a d-d-dress..." I stutter. (bitch get your own-)

"Don't worry I have plenty of dress for you to choose from" (Why the fuck do you have dresses-)

"T-t-t-t-t-thank y-y-you..." I say.

"your welcome." Harry says. "Okay now go. the party is tomorrow"

I skipped to my room, excited. I couldn't wait for tomorrow's party.
who knows there might be another sussy baka there...

BONUS PART THAT NOBODY ASKED FOR:

"W—wait, h-h-h-h-h-h-harry" I stutter out and grab Harry's sleeve with my thumb and pinkie. He turns around.

"I-i-i-i-i-" I fumble with my words.

"What is it, baby gorl" he says in a deep sexy voice that already had me dripping wet.

Harry smirks as he sees me squirming. "Is pookie wet for me, right now" he barks and glares at me with his uwu dominant eyes. I whimper.

"That does it," he growls and grabs my small wittle petite itty witty bitty gitty body and skiddadles into a room. I could feel his hot think rod BOILING under me.

I shudder. He's so huge, I think his metal rod is the size of my body.

"Baby gorl, is this what you want?"

I nod. "Yes"

With that he flings me to the bed, in which with so much force that I bounce off the bed like a trampoline, hit the ceiling and fall back on the bed.

"Daddy gorilla" I whimpered. "Ive been a bad girl"

( GUYS IM CRYING WTF AM I DOIN—NOOOOO *gets sucked into uwu author void* )

A/n: omg guys😍🥰🥰🔥🔥😘😘😘🥰🥰🤩🤩🤩 isn't it soooo HOT. Harry is so sexy, omg. I love him, he's my daddy. Lololoool.

Harry smirks. "You've been a bad girl. And daddy will punish you for it."

He rips off my clothes and yanks his belt off along with his pants. I stare at the lacrosse stick dangling in front of me..

THATS gonna go in me?

"Dont worry, rosie posie, I'll make you feel good."

With that his enters me. I moan and my body jerks as he thrusts into me.

"Y/n....ah!" Harry moans. "YEEEHAWW–—AWH"

"Giddiyap horsie," I urge him.

"Yes master" he groans and thrusts faster. He does it SO fast that the bed shatters to quadrillion times 400 to the 10th power pieces. Apparently the force inserted causes the floor to crack and break.

We fall through the floor and crash on the ground.

"That was fun" I say and giggle

Harry smirks. "Let's do it again, teddy bear"

"Okay, master" I could already see his metal detector going off—

~~

GUYS I HATE MYSELF. IDK WHAT THAT WAS. IM GONNA GO CRY NOW