Y/n Story 5: Chapter 5

Sorry for my long break, I lost motivation to write in general, and I found out I have to re-edit the plot for one of my books which I absolutely hate doing but it is what it is so here's chapter five.

I might stop doing stories for a while until I find the motivation to start doing them again. Who knows.

Also, I have finally posted the book that I have mentioned in chapt 3. The aesthetics and first 2 chapters are out, if you're interested in reading, it's on my profile named "Starlight".

That's all folks.

~

I led the demon down the hallways, brewing a plan in my mind. I was growing desperate because no one here is listening to me!

The demon behind me was pretty pissed and didn't look happy. I mean he would be if he listened to me and killed Britney and her friend, but no, he didn't. He just let them live.

How could he do that? They've admit their crimes and he's okay with that? I bit my tongue and huffed angrily.

He has to believe me this time, he had too because this person has done far worse than Britney.

One time when I was singing my heart out in the field where all the athletes were practicing, someone threw their Gatorade at me and told me to go away.

It was Lake. He was the baseball's team captain. Exceptionally well player and with a great aim. Perfect enough that it hit me in the face and leave a good bruise. Lake got detention for throwing it at me, but the damage was done.

Everyone laughed at me and no longer let me out in the field after school. It was so unfair! All because I decided to sing my heart out in the middle of the at field.

As I led the demon down the hallway and up the stairs, people were giving us weird looks. But I'm not afraid, they've always gave me weird looks, but I bet their pissing in their pants knowing that the demon could possibly destroy them.

I giggle at the thought and frolic my way down the hall. Just then, to my miracle, I bumped into Lake. I gasped as I fell down and stared up at the brunette haired boy. He frowned when he bumped into someone, but the look on his face turned into pure disgust as he realized it was me.

"You," he growled. A small smirk formed on his lips as he crossed his arms over his chest. "How's the bruise looking?"

I clenched my fingers into fists. "You!!" I screamed. I whirled around to see the demon staring at me with an arched brow. 

"Well?" I hollered at him. "Kill him!!"

Lake stared at me then the demon. "Bro what the fuck? Kill me? By who? Him? What is going on?"

"Shut up," I snarled. "Everything is your fault, and you deserve to die."

"Right. Okay." Lake turned to the demon. "I hope you're not her therapist, you look pretty serious."

"I would rather die than be her therapist," the demon spat out. "Now what did you do to her?"

"Me? Oh, I just threw a Gatorade at her face because during the warm-ups all the other teams were doing on the football field, she came out of nowhere and started singing and wouldn't do leave until I hit her."

"Oh." The demon furrowed his brows. "Sorry for your loss, man."

Lake snorted. "I know. It was tragic."

"F-F-F-Forr me i-i-it w-was!" I sobbed.

Lake rolled his eyes. "No, it wasn't. Now stop being a fucking baby, get up, and move because you're sitting in the middle of the hallway."

Lake turned to the demon. "Nice meeting ya." He turned away and headed down the stairs.

"B-B-B-But w-w-why d-d-d-d-didn't y-you k-k-kill h-him?" I cried.

"Because I fucking told you, that is not my goddamn job." The demon sighed. "By the way, you lied to me."

"W-What? N-No, I-I-I didn't."

"You did. You said Lake would never leave you alone, it looks like you didn't leave this kids alone. "You're getting on my nerves, Y/n. You brought me here for nothing and tried to obligate me, and then you lied to me two times. I'm not very happy about that."

"W-Well m-m-m-maybe y-you w-w-would b-b-b-be i-if you l-listened to me!"

The demon growled. "Y/n, you just made yourself an enemy. You should have never opened the book and tried to use me like a slave." His eyes darkened. "I'm going to have fun getting rid of you."

I gasped tightly. "What?! No!!" I screamed.

The demon revoked an curse on me which caused me to be obliterated to dust particles. The demon picked up the book in his hands.

"Ah, finally I can go rest again — and I'm taking this with me." The demon disappeared along with the book, leaving nothing but the remnants of dust particles left in the air.

Y/n Slanderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें