note-ish??

Nothing too fancy but tell me why I literally found the PERFECT popular book that defines the ESSENCE of how Y/n Slander originated.

Like it has the classic petite tiny wittie bittie female lead and your jock 9 foot dick riding asshole. They meet with her bumping into his chest (regardless of how tiny she is??? How does the height add up correctly???)

I swear the amount of times she's been described tiny by herself and the dude made me imagine her as a dwarf from Snow White bc I can't😭

People say its a good book but... the dude is an asshole (he's the biggest man whore, dimwitted freak I've ever seen), the inaccuracy of college is driving me nuts, and the disrespect towards nursing is making me cry.

Like how is she girl in Nursing and she "studies" super hard but the only thing she ever does is party, get drunk, and party some more while cry about her sad life. Like that's not how it works babes... you can't party and drink while being in Pre-Med, it wouldn't work out and its kinda sending me bonkers.

Even my seven year old sister knows this

Not to mention its a pregnancy trope.

Not towards the end.

She is pregnant for majority of the book after she and the dude falls in love.

Guys, I don't know anymore, only except the fact the book is why Y/n Slander exists bc it literally is a prime example of Y/n Story 1.

Also did I forget to mention the author based the character off herself??

Sorry for the rant-- and no hate to the author-- its just this is the first book I came across to remind me that Y/n Slander exists bc these books do exists.

I CANT REPLY TO ALL THE COMMENTS SO I'LL JUST NAME THE BOOK, IF THERE ARE ANY FANS, I APOLOGIZE BUT I HATE THAT BOOK🙏

Even the Playing Fields by thinkingofthoughts