1

Happy 1k! 🥳🥳

AUTHOR'S POV

Looking at the clock you sighed heavily. It's already past 11 o'clock but your 5 years mafia boyfriend was nowhere to be seen. It was almost 3 months since you both last went to a proper date. 2 months ago, you went to a date but he had some works so he canceled the date. Today was nothing new. You were waiting on a restaurant where he said he will come after his works.

Tears suddenly started to fall from your eyes to your cheeks as you called him for the last time. 'The number you have dialed is currently switched off. Please try again after sometime. Thank you. The number you have dialed is currently sw-' you hung up the phone and sighed. When you called him for the 5th time, suddenly you heard his phone is turned off.

But it was on before the 5th call and whenever you called him he would hung up. The 5th time said his phone is switched off which made you very angry. 'Maybe some urgent work came and his phone is out of battery now?' You said consoling yourself. Yet you said there for another hour to see if he comes or not.

But he didn't. When the waiter said that their restaurant was closing, you had no choice but to go to home. When you entered the house you saw him laughing with his secretary J/S/N(JUNGKOOK'S SECRETARY NAME). You never liked her as she always was too clingy to your boyfriend.

She knew that you both are dating yet one day she kissed his cheeks and when you were mad, Jungkook said it was just a kiss on cheeks. You were very hurt at that time but still you knew he loved you so you shrugged it off.

'Where the fuck were you Y/N?! It is already midnight! Did you went to club or something?!!' Jungkook yelled as you flinched looking at him. 'Why are you crying? Huh?! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU BITCH?!' Bitch? Well that sucks when your own boyfriend says this.

'I-I was at the rest-' 'She was whoring around Jungkook. My brother Mark saw her in the club today. See this!' Suddenly his secretary cut you in the middle showed Jungkook a picture. You quickly walked towards them and looked at the phone where the picture was.

Well it was more than 2 months ago photo. Jungkook was drunk and one of his best friend called you that time and told you to take Jungkook home. 'It's 2 m-months ago!' Your voice was still a little but rough because you cried too much.

'Why will I believe that it was 2 months ago when you are wearing this dress right now?' Jungkook harshly. 'I w-wore the dress again as we had a dat-' 'How can you cheat on Jungkook? Mark saw you today with Jungkook's enemy! You were kissing him and then went to a room to have sex!'

J/S/N wasn't giving you a chance to talk. 'You! You come with me!' Jungkook harshly grabbed your hand and took you to the guest room which was fully empty. Pushing you to the room he locked the door as you banged the door. 'J-Jungkook!! Open the DOOR! J-JUNGKOOK! I DIDN'T W-WENT TO CLUB TODAY!!! P-PLEASE...... PLEASE b-believe me..... I was at the res-'

'Stop stop JUST FUCKING STOP! I DON'T NEED YOUR FAKE WORDS! THANK GOD I SAW THOSE PICTURES! I-I never knew you were a slut and was making out with my enemy!' He said as you could hear his shoes sound indicating he is walking away. 'J-JUNGKOOK! NO! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ALONG! I DIDN'T CHEATED ON YOU! FOR GOD SAKE BELIEVE ME!'

You had little space syndrome and were afraid of dark. Because of how scared you was you were slowly slipping in to little. You put your hands in your pockets to take your phone and call your brother who was also one of Jungkook's friend Kim Seokjin. But when you couldn't find anything, you suddenly remembered that your phone is on your purse which is laying on the living room.

You took some deep breath trying to control yourself from slipping in to little space syndrome before banging on the door, calling his name, trying to make him realize that you are scared of dark and had little space syndrome. But he didn't came back. You didn't even realize when you fell in to little space as you completely lost control over yourself. 'Y-Y/Nie ish shcared......'

.........................

.........................

Jungkook heard your voice, your crying, your screaming but he was angry, he was mad and pissed off. Today one of his trustworthy employ has deceived him and joined his enemy's hand making him lost the deal of drug suppliers. He was a mafia. And didn't showed any mercy to anyone. After coming home with his secretary he was more angry seeing you nowhere to be seen.

He was on the meeting with the drug suppliers when you called him. Seeing you calling him for many times, he turned off his phone. And was pissed off more to you. Now he didn't even thought about what will happen to you as that room's light was already broken.

He trusted his 1 years secretary instead his 5 years lovely girlfriend. He didn't thought that the consequences of this stunt of his can lead to a bad end to both of yours relationship. Walking to his secretary who was standing there with a victory smile which he failed to notice he said, 'When is Jay coming with that traitor?'

Jay was one of Jungkook's man and he was send to capture the traitor who was the trustworthy guy of Jungkook. 'He is already on the bridge boss, we should go now.' She said before walking towards the car while grabbing Jungkook's hand, afraid that he will soon realize his mistakes will run to you.

After reaching to the bridge Jungkook saw the traitor and a guy whose back was facing him. Assuming him as Jay, Jungkook started to walk towards him. 'Jay push that fucking traitor here. Let me end his game tonight.'

But the man didn't turned around. 'Jay-' 'Welcome Jeon Jungkook....' Jungkook stopped when he recognized who he was. He was non other than his enemy whom his secretary told you were making out. He greeted his teeth before saying, 'What the hell are you doing here?' 'I just wanted to end your life here Jungkook,' the man turned around and smirked at Jungkook.

'You shouldn't live you know? You assumed your girlfriend cheating on you without seeing a real evidence. You shouldn't live as you believed to trust the lie,' the man again smirked. 'J/S/N give me my gun. Let's end this here you mouthfucker!' Jungkook said.

Jungkook was waiting for J/S/N to give him his gun but when she didn't came to give him he turned around only to see her leaning on his car looking at him smirking. 'Give me my gun!' Jungkook yelled as she said, 'And why will I give you your gun? I can't let you kill my boyfriend!'

Jungkook stood there frozen finally understanding that he was tricked. His secretary was a traitor and you wasn't even cheating on him and was innocent. Jungkook yelped in pain when he suddenly felt a bullet going through his stomach as he fell on the ground. 'Let's began the fun, shall we?'

TO BE CONTINUED.......