7

Jimin ENDING(2)

AUTHOR'S POV

'I-Is she fine? The baby is okay right?' Jimin asked as Taehyung also ran towards him after parking his car. 'How is she?' Taehyung asked. 'We don't know yet. Only the doctors know. I just changed her dress mister. Please wait until a nurse or a doctor comes.' The girl said and walked away with Y/N's dress.

'Tae, did you informed Jin hyung?' 'Yes, he and Namjoon hyung are on their way. Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung were in the hotel and are on their way too.' Jimin sighed before looking at his dress. It was covered with blood. 'Don't worry, she will be fine.' Taehyung said yet he himself was scared for Y/N.

Jin and Namjoon came after 15 minutes and Jin was already sobbing. 'Where is the doctor?!' 'He is still on the operation room, hyung.' Taehyung informed. 'Where is Jungkook? Wasn't he supposed to see her this morning?'

Jimin and Taehyung froze and looked at each other. 'Where is Jungkook?' Hoseok asked who just came right now with Yoongi. 'W-we don't know hyung,' Jimin said. 'What do you mean by you don't know?!'

Taehyung and Jimin informed them about the morning incident as the guys were now stunned. 'He obviously will be angry Taehyung-ah, he is loosing his child and his girlfriend too,' Yoongi said. 'H-how is my sister, doctor?!' Jin said to the doctor who just came out of the operation room making the boys look at him.

'She is fine, the baby is also fine. Before her labor pain started, she was in a high tension which made her bleed. She is okay yet weak. So I suggest you guys to see the baby only. Let her take rest for minimum 3 hours.' The doctor went away as Hoseok said, 'It's good that they both are fine. I don't want to sound rude but I am going to find Jungkook. He is new in this country. We don't know if he is in trouble or something.'

'You are not sounding rude Hobi, I will also come with you,' Yoongi said. 'Taehyung-ah, you should go with them since you are now familiar with this roads.' 'Okay, Jin hyung.' Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi went to find Jungkook. Jin continuously called him but his phone was turned off.

....................................

....................................

3 MONTHS LATER

'Y/N! Kookie is crying again!' Taehyung said as he tried to made his niece stop crying. 'Oh god, give her to me.' Jimin said as he took the little baby boy and tried to stop his crying. 'WHAT?! How can he just stop crying in a few seconds? Why he always cry whenever I take him in my arms?' Taehyung whined like a baby as Jimin chuckled.

'Because I am his dad. Of course he will stop crying.' Jimin sticks his tongue to tease Taehyung as he walked towards the bedroom. 'Be thankful that you have a baby on your arms otherwise I wouldn't hesitate to kill you with a knife.' Jimin chuckled as he entered the room. Before he could place the baby on the cradle, a loud voice echoed the whole house. He quickly put the baby down and fixed the pillows around the baby boy before walking towards living area.

'What happened?' he asked. 'Who DID THIS TO MY KITCHEN?!' Jin yelled as Jimin tilted his head towards the kitchen only to see a miserable state. He bites his lips harshly to suppress a laugh. 'Hyung,Ididn'tdoit!IwasjusttryingtomakeabreakfastforyouguysbutIsewarIdidn'tdoitintentionally!' Namjoon said as everyone looked at him weirdly. 'What did you said? Tell me properly! I am not an alien lik-' 'He said, Hyung, I didn't do it! I was just trying to make a breakfast for you guys but I swear I didn't do it intentionally!' Taehyung said making everyone stunned for a second before shrugging off since they knew Taehyung knows alien language~

'Wait what?! SO YOU DID THIS!' Jin said as he ran behind Namjoon who also ran away from him. Taehyung and Hoseok sighed as Hoseok said, 'Let's just make breakfast ourselves okay Taehyung and Jimi- wait, where is Jimin?!' 'I don't know hyung he was here a while ago.' 'Maybe he went to baby kookie.'

A WHILE AGO WHEN JIN WAS YELLING AND ASKING WHO DID THIS STATE TO HIS KITCHEN

Jimin flinched when he felt his wrist being held tightly as he was pulled towards his room. The person quickly locked the door as she pushed Jimin on the one seated sofa and sat on his lap. 'I think those laps are mine to ruin, you shouldn't do my work honey,' she nibbled on his ears as Jimin left a restless sigh before putting his hand on both side of her thighs as he pulled her more closer to him.

'Say you don't do that again.' 'I.......I won't babe.' Jimin said as he quickly pulled the girl in to a rough kiss. He bite her lower lips as she did the same. As they both were fighting for dominance they suddenly heard a crying sound. 'Why our son always interrupts us?! I want attention too Y/N!' Jimin pouted, he looked at Y/N who was feeding her son.

'Because he doesn't want to share his mom with his appa~' Y/N teased. Jimin rolled his eyes as he walked towards his phone which was ringing. 'Hello?..........................Oh okay......................Thanks Minjung.'

'What happened babe?' Y/N asked. 'Minjung said the law has confirmed Kookie's last name as Park.' 'Oh that's good, so from now on he is Park Jungwoo....' Y/N said as she looked at the little boy. Tears came down from her eyes as she stared at the innocent boy.

Jungkook was no more........He didn't survived after the truck hit him hardly. After knowing Jungkook's state, Y/N was devastated as well as the others. It took 2 months to retrieve from his death. He left a voice message on his voice recording app before he could take his last breath. He told Y/N to forgive him for the things he did and also said sorry for yelling at her while she was having labor pain. He requested Y/N to name their child as Jungwoo or Jihae. He said she should find the love of her life and give his child the last name of her lover.

Y/N cried. She wasn't ready for this. She admits that she fell out of love but still she once loved him. She once loved the father of her child. 2 months later, Jin and Taehyung encouraged her to confess her love to Jimin. After that they officially became a couple. They got married 1 week ago and now Jimin was Y/N's husband. To remember Jungkook, they call the little boy kookie which resembles Jungkook a lot.

Now everyone is living a sadly happy life. They mourn his death everyday, every second yet they are happy with the little kiddo.......

......THE END......

(Edited)