5

Jungkook ENDING

9 MONTHS LATER

Y/N'S POV

It's been nine months since me and Jungkook parted our ways. In this 9 months I realized many things. I was having twins. One girl and one boy. Seokjin oppa said that if Jungkook wants the custody of our child and goes to court then it's 99% chance that one of the child will be living with him and another child will be living with me as I was having twins. This news made my heart drop.

I was the one who took care of this 2 babies for 9 months straight! But giving Jungkook one of my baby is so unfair yet it's the rule. By this time I also thought to give Jungkook another chance. Tae tae and Seokjin oppa were now taking 1 month's break from their works so that they can stay with me since I will be delivering babies at any moment.

Namjoon oppa only goes to work. On the other hand Jimin oppa stayed with us for 7 months before going back to Korea. We became too close now. He was like my best friend now. He took care of me the most. We both played games, we both also did many funny things.

Jungkook tried to talk with me but I didn't wanted to talk with him as I was to heart broken. When I was 6 months pregnant I finally decided to answer his call. I bet he was surprise as hell but eventually cried saying sorry again and again.

I already was calmed down in this 6 months, so I told him that he can meet me if he wants and can also come here as well until the babies are born. He came 5 days and is now staying in a rented apartment.

'A-AAHHHHHH!!!!!!' I screamed when I felt pain in my lower area. My WATER HAS BROKEN! Seokjin oppa came running towards me as well as Tae tae. 'W-what happened?!' 'Oh my god, HYUNG! HER WATER HAS BROKE!'

TAEHYUNG'S POV

We immediately took her to Jin hyung's car as he drove away. 'It's okay princess, look everything will be fine! We are almost there!' 'It's hurting so bad T-tae tae-' 'Don't worry,' I said trying to make her less panic. 'C-call Jungkook!' She said. I sighed before doing exactly what she said.

OTP------___------

Jungkook: 'Hello?'

Me: 'Hello, Jungkook?'

Jungkook: 'What happened-'

Y/N: 'JUNGKOOK! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU! M-MY WATER BROKE!'

Jungkook: 'W-what?!!! OH MY GOD! WHERE ARE YOU NOW? WHICH HOSPITAL YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE Y/N HYUNG?!!'

Taehyung: 'On XXXX Hospital, the one where Y/N was about to deliver-'

Y/N: 'I-it's.... It's hurting.....'

Jungkook: 'Y/N! Babe, listen to me okay? Everything will be fine! Please hold on, I am already too close to you guys. Stay strong for our babies okay?'

Y/N: 'H-hmm.'

I ended the call as we reached to the hospital. It was funny a little when I understood that Jungkook was panicking more than Y/N and us. Even if they both aren't together, they both still wants each other and always craves for each other. Taking her to the entrance of the hospital, one of the ward boy rushed towards us with a stretcher.

'J-jungkook....' 'Don't worry, he will be here in a few seconds, then he will go inside,' Jin hyung said as Y/N was finally out of our side and was in the operation room. Even Jin hyung who was mad at Jungkook, forgave him after a few months.

About Jimin..... Well....

FLASHBACK TO WHEN Y/N WAS 7 MONTH'S PREGNANT

'What the fuck are you saying Jimin!' I said as I looked at him. 'It's for the best Taehyung-ah...' 'And what best will this decision bring?' 'Y/N is still in love with him, Taehyung. She also forgave hi-' 'Wait, she forgave him?!' 'Yes, she told me yesterday that she and Jungkook talked and solved many things. She also said that she hoped if they can go together again. I-I don't want to be selfish Taehyung. Jungkook is also your and my friend. And I AM the THIRD wheel here. So it's the best if I go back to Korea.'

'I-I am sorry Jimin.... Even if I was the first one to know about your feelings for my sister and you were the first person to love my sister, still I couldn't do anything for you.' I sighed. Jimin loved Y/N for so many years than Jungkook yet he always sacrificed his feelings and happiness for them.

'It's okay Taehyung-ah, I think that if I go back to Korea and try to move on, then I can move on. Don't feel sad or sorry for me. Also don't feel guilty, okay?' 'Okay....'

FLASHBACK ENDED

'Hyung! how is she?!!' 'I don't know Jungkook. The doctors didn't said anything yet.' Jin hyung said. 'Our babies......... will be fine right?' Even though I wanted Jimin end up with my sister, still Jungkook was also good. I already forgave him. And I am happy that he is with my sister. But Jimin has been loving my sister for 6 years while Jungkook loves her for 5 years.

'The babies are okay.' The doctor said. After 1 hour we were aloud to see my sister and the twins. Jin hyung, me and Jungkook walked inside. Y/N was sleeping as Jin hyung sat beside her. Jungkook took the little girl as I took the little boy.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

'The baby boy is 7 minutes older than the baby girl.' The nurse said finally walking out of the room leaving only Jin hyung and Taehyung. I looked at the little girl. Tears came as I took her little hands on mine. Oh, how I wish to go in the past and change everything. Because of my big mistake I couldn't be with the love of my life.

I couldn't be with Y/N when she needed me the most, I couldn't see her tantrums which a pregnant wife does. I always wanted to spoil her in her pregnancy and now I couldn't do anything. I accidently left a sob out as Taehyung and Jin hyung looked at me.

'I-I...uh.. I am sorry.' I said. 'G-gguk?' I looked at Y/N whose eyes were open now. 'Come here,' she said gesturing her hand towards her. I walked towards her and sat beside her with our little girl. She caressed her little fingers as she said, 'Oppa and Tae tae, can you guys wait outside? I want to talk with Jungkook.' 'O-of course, come Taehyung.'

Jin hyung was surprised but still went out of the room with Taehyung. Taehyung handed the little boy to Y/N before leaving. I was also surprised yet didn't showed it. 'So, which one do you think looks like me?' She said.

'I-I uhh. I think the little baby boy looks like you and the baby girl looks like me.' I said honestly. 'I also thought that. I guess you liked the girl most as I saw you directly went towards the girl and took her in your arms and then looked at the boy.' 'Y-you were awake? I...uhh I loved both of them, but I always wanted a g-girl you know t-that-'

'I know, so how about when we go to OUR home, you will name the boy and I will name the girl?' 'Oka- wait what?' I looked a her recalling what she said, OUR HOME? She smiled. 'I want to give you another chance. Will you take my broken heart and sew it?'

I cried as I hugged her not too tight as our babies were between us. I was maybe crying and sobbing to loud as Jin hyung and Taehyung burst in to the room. 'What hap-' 'Nothing oppa.' 'I-I thank you so much Y/N! I-I promise I will glue that heart, sew that heart, tape that heart but will never ever break it.'

I cried again as she just hugged me. I didn't even realized when Jin hyung and Taehyung took babies from me and Y/N and went outside as I was crying closing my eyes. When I opened my eyes I saw her more close to me. 'Shh. Don't cry. You have to stay strong as you are a mafia.' 'I-I am not a mafia anymore. I left mafia thingy right after you came here and joined in a company as the assistant of the owner of the company.'

'Oh, it's good then cause you have to take care of our babies too since you weren't there for 9 months as I am going to make you work so hard now honey.' She said as she smashed her lips on mine. I was shocked but eventually kissed her back. Well I guess now we will be having a happy family........

END OF JUNGKOOK ENDING.......