4

AUTHOR'S POV

Seokjin's heart dropped hearing that you are badly traumatized. 'Hyung what will we do now?' Taehyung said to Seokjin. 'We have to take her away from Jungkook. Go and inform the others what happened. Specially Jungkook. Let him know what he has caused BUT don't tell anyone about her pregnancy.' Taehyung nodded to Seokjin and walked towards the door.

Seokjin stayed towards you as he sighed heavily thinking what he should do next. Now you and your baby was his responsibility and Taehyung's as well. Taehyung walked outside of the room and saw everyone seating on the benches. Jungkook noticed him first as he jerked himself towards Taehyung as the others did that too. 

'H-how is she?! The doctor rushed there! W-we heard her screaming!' Jungkook said. 'She is badly traumatized. When Jin hyung mentioned Jungkook's name, she went wild and started to throw things and cry hard as she said to not kill her,' Taehyung said everything looking at the others as he didn't wanted to see Jungkook.

Not because he is mad at Jungkook. He is mad but he also knew that Jungkook will be left heart broken while hearing this. So he didn't wanted to see his poor, miserable side. 'She is crying because she heard Jungkook's name?' Yoongi said as he was confused.

'She is afraid of Jungkook. The doctors said that her vocal cord was affected as she has practically screamed for 3 days straight and now told us not to let her talk that much and give her food for herself and her bab..uhh nothing. She is scared of Jungkook and is traumatized by Jungkook.'

Taehyung quickly understood that he was about to say baby but was quite smart enough to change the words. Jungkook was already miserable. 'H-hyung, let me meet her... I-I will apologize to her..' Jungkook cried saying. Suddenly he felt that his stomach was aching to much.

He left a groan and felt on the ground as the others held him. 'Oh god! He is also sick! How could we forgot that!' Hoseok said as the nurses came to help Jungkook and took him to the vacant room.

Doctor rushed and went to Jungkook's room. 'Oh lord! Why every bad things happens with this 2?! They were the cutest couple! Only if he didn't listened to that traitor and believed Y/N, then everything would be alright now!' Yoongi cried as others were sad too. They started to pray for both of you.

After a while the doctor gave Jungkook sleeping pills too as his injuries were still raw and he was suffering. It's already noon as you woke up. Trying to remember everything as you saw Seokjin sitting beside. 'O-oppa.....' Seokjin looked at you and saw that you were awake.

'H-how are you?' 'Fine, I want some w-water.' Seokjin gave you the water as she called Taehyung. Taehyung came immediately as he said, 'How are you feeling?' 'Fine..... Is the baby okay oppa?' 'Yes, the baby is okay, don't worry.'

The doctor came and examined as the doctor informed that you can go to home tomorrow. He also informed that you have to eat more food from now on. Cause you were no only feeding yourself but also your baby.

'Let's take her to my house,' Taehyung said after the doctor left. 'Hmm. It will be good. Y/N-ah, do you want to go abroad with oppa?' Seokjin asked as you nodded your head. 'I-I.... want to go with you oppa.' 'I am sorry princess. I forgot about you,' Taehyung said sighing. You were confused why he was saying like that as he and Seokjin explained what happened as well as Taehyung completely forgetting about you when he was in the hospital for Jungkook.

Even though you felt bad for Jungkook you still were scared of him. The other guys came to visit you as well. The next day you went to Taehyung's house. Seokjin and Namjoon came to Taehyung's house to stay until they stay in Korea. Seokjin moved to the room beside yours as Namjoon took the guest room which was in the end of the corridor.

'I don't want to see him but please give him a letter from me,' you said as you walked to your desk and sat down before started to write on a notepad.

Dear Jeon,

I heard from Jin oppa and Tae tae that you are injured and still in hospital. I hope you get well soon. Me, Namjoon oppa and Jin oppa are going abroad. I am now going to stay with them. I know I should've told you face to face, but as you know I am still not comfortable to talk with you or see you in person, I wrote this letter to you. By the time you get this letter, I already will be sitting on the plane. I hope you won't get angry to anyone and will treat her right, IF we don't get along together again.

 I mean if we were meant to be together than we will be together when the right time will come. However if we both aren't meant together then whoever you get married to, please treat her right. After I am out of the traumatized thing, I will pay you a visit and let you see our child. Yes I am pregnant. I bleed yesterday because of lack air, food etc. which made my pregnancy go in to a critical stage. Only Jin oppa and Tae tae knows. Eat well and stay healthy.   

-Kim Y/N

Folding the letter, you gave it to Seokjin as you whipped off your tears. 'Why did you wrote about the baby?' 'Even if we don't tell him, he has the right to know about his baby. But I am going to take care of this baby. He is free to visit this little baby whenever he wants.' 'So, you don't want to go back with him?' 

'I-I don't know........' 'It's fine, don't think too much. We have a flight the day after tomorrow. So take some rest now okay?' You nodded your head as you laid down on the bed. Seokjin turned off the lights before going out of the room.

....................

....................

'SHE IS PREGNANT?! S-SHE........ OH MY GOD!' Jungkook yelled before standing up. 'Where is she?! WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TOLD ME?!!' 'We didn't knew Jungkook. We also got to know now. Taehyung went to drop them to the airport. That's why Namjoon didn't came with us to visit you today. Taehyung only messaged me about this.' Hoseok said.

'Calm down,' Yoongi said as Hoseok and he tried to calm down Jungkook. 'Hyung... I-I have to see her!' Jungkook said running away from the room and went to his car. Yoongi and Hoseok also sat beside him knowing he won't listen to them.

'Take care okay?' Taehyung said as he kissed your forehead. 'I will. Don't worry. Take care of yourself okay? When you will be free?' 'I don't know...' 'It's okay, try to visit us okay? Baby wants to see her/his uncle~' Y/N said as Taehyung smiled.

'Uncle will visit for his nephew. Don't worry.' Taehyung said before hugging you then Seokjin and then Namjoon. 'Take care of her... I know you liked her. If she wasn't meant to be with Jungkook then you are the who is meant to be with her. You sacrificed your love for her and Jungkook,' Taehyung whispered in Jimin's ear as Jimin was shocked.

Handling Jimin his suitcase which Taehyung secretly packed as he also booked a ticket for Jimin. Jimin wanted to go with you but he didn't had the courage so Taehyung instead did this for Jimin. 'I know you will keep her happy and will also love the baby,' Taehyung smile.

 But eventually screamed, 'Jimin is also going with you guys! He have some works to do!' 'Really! Then we both will do many things!' You said as you hugged Jimin. Jimin smiled as he thought, 'Am I finally yours and your mine?'..............

The End.......