6

Jimin ENDING(1)

9 MONTHS LATER

Y/N'S POV

'Yah! Where are you going?' Jimin asked me. 'I am tired I want to sleep.' 'You should've told me, come let me help you.' He said as he took my hand and guided me towards my room. 'I can go by myself you know that too right?' 'No, I don't know and don't want to know cause you have to be more careful now.'

We finely reached my room. I laid down as he switched the lights off before walking away. 'Good night, Jiminie.' 'Night carrot.' I closed my eyes. Jungkook. He was the first person to come in my mind. I forgave him but I can't just return to him.

All this months staying with Jimin, I realized how beautiful friendship can be, how beautiful love can be..... I don't know why but recently I am feeling somethings which I used to feel when I was in love with Jungkook. Jimin is older than me and is the same age as Tae but since I know him for a long time I used to call him senior as he used to go on the same institute as mine and Tae tae.

When Tae introduced me to him he told me to call him Jimin. So that's how I address him Jimin. Not oppa or something else. Jungkook came yesterday and was staying in a hotel. I told Jin oppa that I will talk with him tomorrow. I don't know what I will do but I want to correct everything. I know that I can never go back with Jungkook anymore.

So I have to console him cause he will be left broken. And the last one is would Jimin like me just like I do? I sighed as I think about those things. Suddenly my room's door opened as I opened my eyes only to see Jin oppa. 'Hey princess, are you asleep?'

I sat and said, 'No oppa, come and sit here.' Jin oppa came and sit beside me on the bed. 'Do you need anything, oppa?' 'Nothing, just came to check you. Taehyung is also coming but I came first. Also..... uh... Talk about Jungkook.' I tensed and could notice that he was also tensed.

'What it is oppa?' 'He is coming tomorrow here right? So-' He paused when Tae also came to my room and sat beside me. Jin oppa then continued, 'Since Jungkook is coming tomorrow, what did you decided?' 'W-what do you mean?' I said not understanding what he is saying.

'He meant, do you want to go to Jungkook again?' Tae said. I gulped before saying, 'I-I...uh I don't know.. I forgave him already but I-I don't know what I will do.' 'It's okay, don't think too much, it will affect the baby. We will see about that tomorrow okay?' I nodded.

'Come Taehyung, let's leave and let her sleep.' Jin oppa said before walking away. Tae also stood up when I said, 'Oppa.....Can someone fell in love for second time?' He halted his steps and looked at me. 'What do you mean by falling in love for s-second time?'

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I couldn't help but tense a little on her words. Did she fell out of love? And then fell for second time? Will she return to Jungkook tomorrow? Jimin was always there for her. I will be glad if she returns to Jungkook but I don't know why but I think I will be more glad if she and Jimin gets together. Jimin helped her and stayed with her all these months and took care of her as if she is his own wife and the baby on her womb is his.

I know he will be left heart broken yet he will smile for her, for me to assure he is fine. 'I think I fell out of love..' Y/N said making me stop my thoughts. 'F-from Jungkook?' 'Hmm.' 'Then fell in love again?' 'Hmm.' 'With J-Jungkook again?' 'N-No, it's ........J-Jimin.....'

I widen my eyes and and looked at her, she just looked down at her fingers. Did she just said Jimin? OH MY GOD! 'Tell me T-Tae, did I do anything wrong by falling in love again but with d-different person?' 'No, Y/N-ah, you didn't. People can fell out of love and then again fell in love. If you think Jimin makes your heart feel safe, then go to him. If you think Jungkook makes you feel safe and warm then return to him. It's your choice.'

She sighed. I walked towards her before patting her head, 'Don't think too much. Rest for a while and then decide okay?' She just nodded. I left the room and walked towards Jimin's room.

THE NEXT MORNING Y/N'S POV

Jungkook sat in front of me while looking at me and then my baby bump. 'H-how are you?' 'I am fine, how about you.' 'Not too good. W-when is the due date?' 'After a week I guess.' 'Oh..' He was nervous. But I was more. Why won't? The person whom I LOVED a time was now sitting beside me but I only felt strange. He felt a stranger to me.

Is it because of my love for Jimin or something else? But I was determined to tell Jungkook everything. 'I-I have something to tell you..' 'Yes, tell me.' 'I-I..... I can't continue to live with you. I mean, I....I uhh...' 'D-did you fell out of love from m-me? Tell me babe, don't you l-love me anymore? D-do you think I will h-hurt you again?'

My heart dropped when I heard him. His voice was so weak. It just showed how broke he was. 'J-Jungkook...' 'H-how could you?! I-I... All this month I loved you.... You...You...YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! YOU CAN'T SEPARATE MY CHILD FROM ME! I...I love you so much!' 'Jungkook, please listen to me, I-I am sorry please. And about the baby.... You can always come to see him-'

'How can you say that?! For my one mistake, I couldn't see my girlfriend nor my baby's any report and have to suffer for 9 months! And now you are telling me that I should just forget about you?' 'J-Jungkoo-' 'What Jungkook?! You just fell out of love like that? Now you also want to take away my child? How co-'

AUTHOR'S POV

'JUNGKOOK STOP! Y/N! OH GOD ARE YOU OKAY?' Jungkook stopped talking and looked at Jimin and Taehyung who rushed towards Y/N. Jungkook didn't even realized when Y/N fell on the ground because of the pain on her abandon. She was bleeding. Jungkook froze as he saw Jimin carrying Y/N out.

'Y/N!' Jungkook yelled when he came to his sense. 'Oh god! She...No no no no! She will be fine!' Jungkook cried as he went to his car before driving in a full speed to follow Taehyung's car. 'Please be safe, love.' Jungkook whispered while crying. Suddenly he felt pain rush through his body as he noticed blood coming from his forehead. 'B-be safe, love..'

TO BE CONTINUED JIMIN BONUS ENDING.......