3

JUNGKOOK'S POV

'W-what do you mean by survive?! Are you fucking crazy?! She will be fine! Do your jobs clearly!' I said yelling at the doctor as Jin hyung again pushed me. 'Don't yell or do anything Jeon. You are the reason why she is in this state!' 'H-Hyung.... It was a m-mistake,' I sobbed but I knew I was the reason why the love of my life is laying in this hospital bed now.

'Can I talk with someone close to her?' The doctor said as I said, 'Yes, I am her boyf-' 'I am her brother. Please tell me,' Jin hyung didn't let me finish as he said. 'He is the reason why she is here. So tell me.' The doctor nodded at Jin hyung's word and said him to follow the doctor. I protested but Jimin hyung and Hoseok hyung held me tightly. 'Please! PLEASE! I-I DIDN'T DO IT INTENTIONALLY HYUNG!'

'Jungkook, even if you didn't do it intentionally, still you are the reason why my cousin is here. So it's better if you just pray that she will be alright. And Jin hyung is mad. He will forgive you don't worry,' Taehyung said as he walked away to where Jin hyung went.

JIN'S POV

'Doctor.... I-Is everything okay? My sister w-will be okay right?' I said as the doctor took me to his cabin. Taehyung came after 2 mins and sat beside me. Taehyung was my and Y/N's cousin. We always loved each other. So if he comes here I don't have any problem knowing he is as mad as I am but he isn't expressing it.

'Are you both the patient's brothers?' We both nodded. 'The patient....She is pregnant.... She is 2 weeks pregnant and the baby is still in early stage. As she didn't ate for 3 or 4 days and she was too cold, we don't know if we can save the baby. She went unconscious when she was in little space. We found out this when we were doing operation and she mumbled in a baby voice.'

'W-what did she said?' 'Y/Nie won't forgive gguk.' I sighed. 'S-she is pregnant hyung....' Taehyung reminded me as I sharply glared at him saying, 'Don't you dare to say this to Jungkook! After whatever happened, w-when......when she will wake up, I will ask her if she wants to stay with him or not. If she doesn't then I will take her to New York and will never let her be in front of HIM.'

'I won't hyung. I also want the best of Y/N. But don't be too harsh on Jungkook. He is still a kid-' 'A kid?! HE IS GOING TO BE A FUCKING FATHER IN A FEW MONTHS! Even if he wasn't going to be a father, he still has some responsibilities! He is the most intelligent among us with Namjoon! How can he believe some other person!'

'Still hyung, we all make mistakes. But Y/N will be the one to decide if she can forgive him or not.' 'Hmm, whatever.' I said as I walked away from the cabin. 'Will she be alright? Will the baby be alright?' I asked to the doctor who was walking beside me. 'We can't say right now. I am going to the OT now and will see the condition of her.' 'Please don't tell anyone else that she is p-pregnant.' I requested as the doctor nodded before going to the OT room.

'What did he said?' Jungkook said looking at me. 'Nothing. Just some formalities.' Taehyung answered when he noticed I wasn't going to answer Jungkook. I backed off and went to Hoseok. He hugged me and said everything will be alright.

2 HOURS LATER - AUTHOR'S POV

The doctor informed them that Y/N was okay and she was now slipped in to real form and wasn't in little space. She wasn't in that much critical state but as she was pregnant and didn't ate for her baby and for her that's why she has bleed a little. But Jungkook didn't noticed it nor the other guys. The doctor told Jin and Taehyung when Y/N was out of danger.

Jungkook wasn't allowed to see her until Y/N was awake and Seokjin himself talk with her. After a while, the nurse came and told that Y/N has woke up. Seokjin rushed to see his beloved sister. Taehyung also went after him. The others stayed behind as the nurse said only one person can see her but Taehyung went also.

.............

.............

Entering in your room, Seokjin left out a sob which made you open your eyes a little bit wide to see as you weren't still adjust with the brightness. 'O-Oppa....' You whispered but Seokjin heard it. 'I-I am here princess. Tae tae is also here. Don't worry. You are safe.' He held your hand a tightly assuring you that you are okay and safe.

'How are you feeling princess?' Taehyung asked sitting on the chair beside you while caressing your hair. 'G-good,' you said but shuttering as your throat was hurting a little because you were shouting non stop for the past few days when you were locked in the room, trying to get help from someone.

'Y-Y/nah, y-you are p-pregnant...' Seokjin said after 5 minutes. You looked at him as if you saw some ghost. 'I-I am what?!' 'You are pregnant princess. 2 weeks.' Taehyung said as tears started to come from your eyes. 'I-I..... am..........I am going to be m-mom?!' You let a sob out as the 2 male guy panicked at your sudden outburst.

'I-It's okay! You can abort if you want!' You shook your head and said, 'I-I am not sad oppa. I-I am happy... I-I am going to be mom!' Suddenly you guys heard Taehyung's phone ringing. He took the call and just hummed before hanging up. 'Hyung, Jungkook wants to see her,' Taehyung said as Seokjin's face became red because of anger.

'You should tell her everything,' Taehyung said. 'She deserves to know.' You on the other hand felt scared to see Jungkook as you said, 'I-I don't want to see h-him... He will again lock me in the room! I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM! HE....HE WILL K-KILL ME AND MY CHILD.' Seokjin and Taehyung panicked as they saw your outburst as you struggled to stay away from your own brothers as you threw things here and there because of anxiety.

You were afraid and scared and was more scared of Jungkook after knowing you are pregnant. Taehyung rushed to find the doctor. The doctor came and the nurses held you back as the doctor gave you an injection which made you fell asleep after a while. 'W-what happened to her?!' Seokjin said as the doctor sighed. 'She is badly traumatized.........'

TO BE CONTINUED.......