Chapter 5 - First Light

Kagami, Kuroko, Hinata, and Kageyama are all in a park in Miyagi and are standing on a Basketball court. Kuroko and Kagami are standing together and Hinata and Kageyama are standing further away talking.

Kagami's POV

Who is the blue-haired guy? He looks just like Aomine but not tanned and slightly shorter.

"Oi Kuroko," I nudge him, "Do you know him?" I ask, looking towards the blue-haired guy.

"No, but I think he is Hinata's friend. They seem very close." Kuroko replied.

Is Hinata the shrimp? Huh? Then what is the blue guy doing here? I thought we were just going to meet Kuroko's friend.

End of Kagami's POV

-------------------------------

*Hinata brings Kageyama away from Kagami and Kuroko, just far enough so that they could not hear them.*

Hinata's POV

"KAGEYAMA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I whisper-shout, looking up to his face.

"I should be asking you that Hinata dumbass," he replies, stepping back a little.

Am I supposed to tell him now? But what if he tells the others? What if he judges me? What if he does not want to be my friend anymore? What if he treats me differently? He might be my friend and I trust him, but I have only known him for 1-2 months. Kuroko seems to think I should tell him since there is no escaping it...

"...back, OI DUMBASS ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!" Kageyama asks, shouting in my left ear.

"SHUT UP AND COME HERE," I shout back, dragging him towards Kagami and Kuroko.

End of Hinata's POV

No One's POV

*Hinata and Kageyama walk back to Kagami and Kuroko.*

"Ah... sorry we took so long heheh," Hinata says, bowing a little, "I think we need proper introductions," he continues, smiling at Kagami, "I am Hinata Shoyo, first year at Karasuno High!"

-silence-

*Hinata elbows Kageyama in the stomach*

"Oi introduce yourself!" Hinata says, with a strict tone.

*Kageyama sighs*

"I'm Kageyama Tobio, first year at Karasuno High, and this dumbass's friend," he says, gripping onto Hinata's head.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow let me go!" Complains Hinata, trying to get away from Kageyama.

"I am Kuroko Tetsuya, first year at Seirin High and Hinata's friend from Teiko Middle School," says Kuroko, with his usual emotionless expression.

-silence-

"Did you play basketball with Hinata at Teiko?" Kageyama asks Kuroko, looking down at him.

"I-," Kuroko starts.

"Wait is this tangerine the 7th member?!" Kagami interrupts, pointing to Hinata and looking at Kuroko.

"Actually-," Kuroko tries to continue.

"Oi! I will explain all that later just tell us who you are already you idiot," Hinata interrupts Kuroko and looks up to Kagami.

*Kuroko sighs a little*

"I am Kagami Taiga, first year at Seirin High and this guy's, mentions towards Kuroko tea-" (He was going to say, teammate)

"New light..." Hinata finishes.

"Eh?" Kageyama says.

"W-what?" Kagami stutters. (He probably is out of character here sorry)

"You are Kuroko's new light, aren't you?" Hinata says, pointing to Kagami.

"Well yea but I-" Kagami starts.

"Nice to finally meet you! I am Kuroko's first light!" Hinata exclaims, with a big smile on his face.

End of No One's POV

END OF CHAPTER 5 - FIRST LIGHT

Word Count: 530