Chapter 15 - Eye Contact

It was the next morning and Hinata had just woken up in Sugawara and the rest of Karasuno's dorm room.

Hinata's POV

Luckily no one outside of Karasuno came up to me yesterday. Other than Kuroko of course. Now I just have to get through the next 15 hours without seeing any of 'them'.

"Hey Hinata."

I whip my head around, surprised that anyone was up this early.

"Good morning," Sugawara says groggily, yawning.

"Good morning!" I chirp, trying to hide my worries, which luckily seemed believable enough for Sugawara.

End of Hinata's POV

Sugawara's POV

I am worried about Hinata. Recently he has been keeping to himself and not socialising much with people from the other teams, which is very abnormal for him. Usually he would be jumping around and making new friends, but this time, he kept to himself, only socialising when he absolutely has to or if he needs to ask for something. Is there something he is not telling us?

End Of Sugawara's POV

------------------------------

It is currently 7am and everyone is in the auditorium.

Hinata's POV

I am so hungry. I wonder what's for breakfast? As if the gods have heard me, an announcement is made in the speakers telling us to head to the canteen for breakfast.

"Is that you Chibi-chan?" I hear a familiar voice behind me ask.

"Wah! It is the Grand King!" I shout, jumping up.

"Hahaha, why am I the Grand King again?" Oikawa asks me, laughing.

"Because you are better than Kageyama of course! And he is the King!" I reply back, smiling. I have not felt this relaxed in a long time.

"Hah!? Hinata dumbass what are you talking about?!" Kageyama shouts, bonking me on the head from behind me.

------------------------------

Hinata and Kageyama continue to fight with Oikawa joining in with them.

"Okay fine fine Kageyama you win," I sigh, I just want to eat my meat buns in peace. Where was the rest of our team anyway? Did they get lost?

I look around scanning the canteen for any sight of Tsukishima's blond hair. Since he was so tall surely he would not be hard to find right? Wrong. Almost everyone here was double my height.

As I continue to look around, I notice a group of people with rainbow coloured hair. One of them makes eye contact with me so I look away quickly and hide behind Kageyama.

"H-hey, let's go..." I whisper to Kageyama, tugging on his arm, "sorry Oikawa, we have to go now."

End of Hinata's POV

------------------------------

Unknown POV

"Oi Akashi isn't that Hinata over there? He made eye contact with me but acted as if he didn't see me"

"Hinata-chi? He's here?"

"Yes we talked about this yesterday ****"

"Guys make sure not to approach him today."

"Okay"

"Sure"

Mhm"

"Yea whatever"

End of Unknown POV

------------------------------

Hinata's POV

We spend the rest of the day playing practice rounds of volleyball with Aoba Johsai. It was really fun. We played so many rounds to the point I had lost count. Luckily no one from the basketball teams approached me. Including Kuroko and Kagami. They both ignored me today. I am assuming that Kurko told Kagami about the situation. Hopefully tomorrow will be the same.

End of Hinata's POV

Unknown POV

"Not if I can help it..."

End of Unknown POV

END OF CHAPTER 15 - EYE CONTACT

Word Count: 556