Author's Note

I will not be using Japanese terminology because I do not fully understand it and I do not want to confuse you guys, but I will stick with the same way each character says each person's name.

For this fanfic to make sense, you must have watched all seasons of Kuroko no Basket and the movie + all seasons of Haikyuu. I am not including the Haikyuu manga into this as I have not read it.

Cover belongs to me.

Sound effects will be written like: -woosh-

Speech will be written like: "hello"

Movements will be written like: *stands up*

Messages will be written like: [When are you coming]

Author Notes in the middle of the story will be written like: (sorry)

When I set the scene it will be written in italics.

Time skips and/or different locations will have a divider of lines like --------

If there is a change in POV, it will be written in bold.

I do not own any of the characters in this story (unless said otherwise), they all belong to their respective owners.

None of the images belong to me unless said otherwise, I find all these images from google.

I do not have a timetable as to when I post a new chapter, so sorry if the wait is long.

When writing the story, I accidently made it so that Rakuzan was in Tokyo when it actually is not. I only realised after I had written this story so please just pretend it is in Tokyo.