Chapter 9 - Training

Hinata's POV

The Karasuno volleyball team is in the gym, including Ukai and Takeda. It is after-school and training had just finished.

I go over to Coach Ukai and tell him almost everything. The fact that I am the 7th miracle, that I need to train Kuroko and Kagami and about my troubles with the training camp. He tells me that he is fine with me leaving the practice to go train Kagami and Kuroko as long as I am staying active and that he thinks I should still go to the training camp as it will be a good opportunity. He also said that he will tell Daichi about this, not the details, but about what is happening so that Daichi does not question me.

End of Hinata's POV

Kageyama's POV

I am worried about Hinata. I do not know why though. I have never felt this way towards someone before. Maybe I am just worried that he will not get enough volleyball practice and will start to fall behind? I get this weird feeling in my stomach whenever I am around him and I cannot stop thinking about him. I do not want him to go train red Ushijima. He gives me this weird vibe. I need to keep an eye on him, I do not like him.

End of Kageyama's POV

No One's POV

"Oi Hinata do you want to practice our quick?" Kageyama asks, holding a volleyball in his hands.

"I can't sorry I have to go now and do you know what," Hinata replies, whispering the last part.

"I am coming with you then," Kageyama announces, inviting himself along with Hinata.

"No you cannot come, you want to practice volleyball don't you?" Hinata says, pushing him back and pointing to Yachi who, again, was waiting for them to ask her to throw some balls for them, "and either way, it will be pretty boring for you, you do not even understand basketball."

"Dumbass how many times do I need to tell you that I cannot practice OUR new quick without YOU?!" Kageyama says, getting pissed, "and I am coming whether you like it or not."

*Hinata sighs*

-------------------------------

At a basketball court in Miyagi Park. Kuroko, Kagami, Hinata and Kageyama are all there. Everyone except Kageyama are on the court. Kageyama is sitting on a bench nearby.

"Hey, why is not-tanned Aomine here?" Kagami asks Hinata, "Is he also a miracle?"

"What? Him? A miracle? HA AS IF!" Hinata replies, laughing, "and he has a name, Kageyama, at least try to remember it Kagami. And I do not know why he is here, he just invited himself along."

"He looks kind of lonely, does he want to play?" Kuroko asks, looking towards Kageyama.

"No." Hinata replies, dryly, "anyway enough chit chat, we need to get started...

------------------------------

They all (not Kageyama) trained for about 5 hours, stopping only once or twice for a quick break. Kageyama fell asleep.

Hinata: "Ahh we are finally done!"

Kuroko: "That was not too bad."

Kagami: "..."

Hinata: "Haha Kagami are you alright?"

Kagami: "..."

Kuroko: "I think he is too tired to do anything."

Hinata: "Oh that is a shame, I guess I'll just have to head over to Steak Bomber all by myself..."

Kagami: "WHAT NO I'M COMING TOO!"

Hinata: "If you still have that much energy for food, you can go walk on your hands all the way to the restaurant."

Kagami: "What?! It's not like you can finish all the food there and get it for free anyway.."

Hinata: "Oh really? Want to bet on it?"

Kuroko: "Kagami I advise you not to."

Kagami: "I bet my entire apartment!"

Hinata: "Oooh I have not seen it yet but Kuroko tells me it is huge so I bet ONE MILLION YEN"

Kageyama: "You do not even have that much money dumbass"

Hinata: "Good morning sleepy head. I told you this would be boring. And just so you know, I do have the money."

Kuroko: "You guys are going to regret this."

Kageyama: "I'm leaving."

Kuroko: "Wait no Kageyama don't leave, I get the feeling this isn't going to end well so I'll need your help."

*Kageyama sighs*

Kageyama: "Fine."

End of No One's POV

END OF CHAPTER 9 - TRAINING

Word Count: 670