five.

05.| AS HE TRIED TO RESEMBLE IT

| AS HE TRIED TO RESEMBLE IT

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

RILEY BLINKED MULTIPLE TIMES taking in what she was seeing. Not far from where she was standing, there was Jess. In Babette's garden stealing one of Babette's garden gnomes.

"This is by far the weirdest dream i've had, and believe me i've had some weird dreams" Riley makes her presence known, walking down the front steps of her house and towards where Jess was.

Jess turned around to face her. Riley raised her eyebrow at the gnome is his hands, clear amusement sparkling in her eyes.

"It could be worse" Jess says to her and brushes past her "now if you'll excuse me"

Riley couldn't contain her laughter "what did Pierpont do to you?"

"who the hell is Pierpont?" he asks her as Riley caught up with him

"You're carrying Pierpont" Riley gestures to Jess using her head, and for some reason it was now that Jess took in that Riley was still in her pyjamas.

"Cute pj's" he teases and Riley immediately covers herself out of embarrassment

"so what use do you have of Pierpont?" Riley now asks, knowing that she was distributing his criminal act

"I don't see how that concerns you"

"It concerns me very much, i care for Pierpont's environment" Riley continues, not wanting to stop now, she was having too much fun with this especially seeing how much this was clearly agitating him 

Jess stops in his tracks and gives her a irritated look "stop saying Pierpont"

Riley giggles in delight "i just wanted to here you say Pierpont and it was way better than i ever hoped it would be"

Jess nods his head tautly biting his lip as he did so "yeah, well i'm glad you're having your fun"

"okay, well im gonna head back inside now, i think i've had enough Jess for one day" Riley says walking back to the direction of her house. 

Jess just stood there staring at her as she went, shaking his head at the Gilmore girl in disbelief. It wasn't everyday person would just let it slide that you were stealing their neighbour's gnome, but Riley didn't seem bothered by it more entertained. He knew that if Rory had caught him stealing Babette's gnome, she would have lectured him to not steal it. Riley Gilmore was something entirely else. 

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Her mum sighed loudly once again for the tenth time. In all honesty, Riley had lost count of the many times her mum had been sighing dramatically.