ten.

10.| I'D NEVER SING OF LOVE

| I'D NEVER SING OF LOVE

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

THE SECOND RILEY WOKE UP she dreaded of what was about to come. She was not looking forward to it to say the least. But she couldn't avoid it. She couldn't keep ignoring her problems. She should have done something about it yesterday the second she lied about dating Jess. But she still had time. 

She just needed to get out of her bed and head over to Luke's and try to talk to Jess. God, she hated this. Why did she have to put herself through this. 

But eventually, Riley got up from her bed, and got ready to head to Luke's without her mum and Rory, who were still asleep. 

Riley hurriedly made her way to the diner, hoping that she didn't have to bump into anyone for some small chit chat. And the last thing she needed right was to bump into Sam. She really hoped Sam hadn't seen Jess at all yesterday, cause if that was the case she was screwed. 

Jess was behind the counter. Riley took a deep breath and went straight for it. 

"Jess i need your help" 

"Hmm no" he answers without hesitation and she gives him her infamous glare 

"what do you mean no? i haven't even told you what i need help with" Riley fusses, in a very snappy mood, maybe it wasn't the best idea to talk to Jess about this straight in the morning. She wasn't known as a morning person. 

"I don't care what it is, i'm not helping you" Jess replies and she continues to glare at him "and you looking at me like that isn't going to help"

"what do you want? money? food? books? my clothes? i'll show you my boobs-" Riley rambles and Jess does a double take when she says boobs making Riley give him a disgusted look "i was kidding about showing you my boobs!"

"i don't want to see your boobs i was just weirded out that you would want to-" Jess starts but she cuts him off

"well it's your loss my boobs are fantastic!" Riley whisper yells as Jess stared at her as she spoke "why are you looking at me like that?"

"so what do you want help with?" Jess asks which puzzles Riley. A second ago Jess was strongly opposed in trying to help, why did he all of a sudden change his mind? 

"what?" she asks confused 

"you came here asking for my help, what is it?" he asks her leaning forward, she didn't expect that but she shrugged and went on with it anyway

"oh well um you know my ex Sam, right?" Riley stutters nervously and he nods his head listening intently "well he uh won't leave me alone and wants to get back together with me, and i uh don't wanna get back together with him so i kinda panicked and told him we were dating"