003

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

chapter three:pretty boy, but he's delusional !

chapter three:
pretty boy, but he's delusional !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

NOW THAT VIOLETTA had gotten a part in High School Musical: The Musical, she was starting to realize that some things in the movie just made absolutely no sense. Like, why was Chad carrying a basketball literally everywhere?

"What I don't get is how Troy and Gabriella got the leads when Sharpay and Ryan had been training in musical theater their entire lives," Violetta complained to Athena as they walked into the bomb shelter for their very first read through, throwing her backpack on the floor in frustration because she just didn't understand. "How is that fair?"

"Don't be so aggressive," Athena responded as she placed her backpack gently down on the floor next to Violetta's. "And I don't know, Vi. Why don't you call up Kenny Ortega and ask him yourself?"

Violetta rolled her eyes, because yeah, that was totally possible. "Gee, thanks. I'll be sure to do that later."

Her and Athena then walked up to the circle of desks in the center of the room which had name tags for each of the characters. However, once they got there, Violetta was met with a sight that made her let out a breath of frustration. EJ was currently attempting to switch the Troy and Chad name cards so that Ricky wouldn't be sitting next to Nini. Violetta narrowed her eyes at him. He sent her a charming smile back, and even though it made her head spin a little, she kept her composure — there was absolutely no way she would give him any leverage.

"Not today, Pretty Boy," Violetta said and nodded her head at the cards for emphasis. "Go on, put them back."

EJ let out a sigh and reluctantly placed them back in their original positions. Violetta watched after him for a moment as he sat down in his chair. She then turned and shared an exasperated look with Athena.

"Ok, I may be his cousin, but I definitely admire the way you put him in his place," a new voice said, and Violetta looked to see that it came from a redheaded girl next to them. The girl then stuck out her hand. "Hi, I'm Ashlyn. I play Ms. Darbus."

Violetta smiled at the way this girl just radiated positive energy and shook her hand. "Violetta. I play Martha. And this is my best friend Athena."

"Oh, you're Kelsi and Gabriella's Understudy, right?" Ashlyn asked to Athena.

Athena nodded in response. "Yeah, that's me."

"That song you auditioned with was so amazing," Ashlyn told her, and Violetta nodded. It truly was, and she was. "And you said it was an original?"