23. Be quiet

This chapter will involve smut. If you don't like reading this, please skip this chapter <3

"Make love to me,"

Stefania's eyes widened. "Say what now?" shock lacing her voice. Danielle pressed a kiss on her forehead, "Make," another one on the tip of her nose, "Love," one on her cheek, "To," one on her other cheek, "Me," leaving a final one on her lips, "Please,"

Their lips were almost touching, their hot breaths sending shivers down their spine. Stefania's cheeks flushed, surprised by the turn of events. Not that she was complaining but she didn't want to take advantage of the state that Danielle was in.

She pressed her forehead against Danielle's, "Bambina, are you sure? Don't you wanna call your-" She got distracted by Danielle who had her lips next to her ear, "Don't make me ask again. I need you, now," she said with more force.

"Wait," Stefania shyly said, feeling embarrassed but wanting to be truthful. "What is it baby?" Danielle softly asked as she felt the nervousness from the Italian. "I've never done it with a woman," she looked down, trying to hide her blush.

Danielle smiled sweetly, "Stefania, look at me," She gently lifted her chin up, as the brunette finally looked into her eyes. "It's my first time too," she admitted, before continuing, "And I wouldn't want my first time to be with anyone else," she genuinely said.

Stefania scrunched her nose, "Ugh, it's not fair. How are you so perfect?" Danielle laughed, "I could say the exact same thing about you," moving back to her ear. "Now, do as I asked baby," her voice low and full of authority. 

Stefania's breath got caught in her throat when she felt teeth grazing over her ear, down to her neck. She threw her head back, giving the blonde more access to her neck as she allowed herself to be taken over by the pleasure.

"Baciami" she managed to get out. Their kiss was passionate, filled with love. Their tongues dancing around as they explored each other's mouth. There was no ulterior motive, no dominance needed as they both got lost into their kiss.

Their bodies morphed into one, holding onto each other like they would never get to hold each other again. Groans were released as Stefania shifted herself on top of Danielle, their lips still touching.

Danielle moved her hands down, one on Stefania's waist while the other made its way to her behind. They both pulled away from their kiss for the first time, air becoming necessary. Both panting, trying to regain their breath as they looked each other in the eyes.

Stefania's long wavy hair was hanging over left shoulder as she looked down at Danielle. "You are breathtakingly beautiful," the blonde said as she traced her finger over her lips, down to her chest.

She slowly unbuttoned the black blouse that the brunette was wearing, revealing a see through lace bra. Her eyes were in awe of the sight in front of her. "You're gorgeous," she said, propping herself up on her elbows.

"May I?" Danielle softly asked as her hands were on the verge of unclasping her bra open. Stefania simply nodded, speechless by the electric and warm feeling inside of her. Danielle unclasped her bra, revealing Stefania's breasts. She left sloppy and wet kisses all over them. "Danielle," she moaned.

Danielle wanted to feel every part of Stefania's exposed skin. The love she felt for this woman was indescribable. Stefania eagerly lifted Danielle's shirt up, asking permission to take of her bra too. Both women didn't want to do anything without consent from each other.

Bare chests were now rubbing against each other, their need for each other growing. The throbbing between their legs in need of a relief. "I need more," Stefania pleaded as she was grinding down on Danielle's, not getting enough friction with all the fabric between them.