Character Aesthetics

Disha Kulshrestha

She is 24 years old

She is 24 years old. She is a beautiful, bubbly and kind hearted girl. She works in Kapoor enterprises as a software engineer. She is the only daughter of her parents. She can do anything for her family even if it includes her marrying to the one person who hates her to the core. Her best friend is Riva Arora. Disha believes in unconditional love and always wanted to marry someone who will love and respect her.

Abhinav Kapoor

He is 28 years old

He is 28 years old. He is arrogant, rude and a ruthless businessman. He is the CEO of Kapoor enterprises. His best friend is Vinay Singh. Abhinav has a 5 year old daughter. She is the one who he loves and cherishes the most. He doesn't believes in love due to his past. He hates Disha Kulshrestha and the reason for that will be revealed further in the story. He decided to marry Disha so that he can take his revenge. He vowed that he will make her living hell.

Khushi Kapoor

She is 4 years old

She is 4 years old. She is sweet and beautiful. She loves her father very much but somewhere in her heart she craves motherly love when she sees other childern with their mother. She doesn't know who her mother is but whenever she asked her father he changed the topic or left from there so she stopped asking it. She hates all those girls who hits on her father. She wants Disha to be her mother.
______________________________________
Hey everyone🙋🙋

So I uploaded lead characters introduction.

I hope you all liked the plot.🤞🤞

I will upload character introduction of remaining characters later.

Do vote and comment.
Follow me if you like my stories.

Thank you❤️❤️