|2|. Abhinav Kapoor

Abhinav's POV

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SIGHT....If you want to save your job submit this whole report by tomorrow without any mistakes" I yelled at one of my employee. Why can't they do a single work properly.

Well today I was already in foul mood because of a girl who I despise from the bottom of my heart and her name is Disha kulshrestha.

Well initially I used to adore her a little. Key word a little but when I got to know about her family and everything they did to the one person who I used to love more than my life.

I didn't left a chance to humiliate her whether it's privately in my office or publicly in meetings. Whenever I see her talking and laughing with her friends I feel rage inside me but along with it I feel something else which even I don't know till now.

Sometimes the sane part of my brain tells me that it has nothing to do with her about what her family did but always I shrug that thought out of my mind.

After today's encounter with her in corridor I didn't see her at all. A knock on my door broke my chain of thought.

"Come in" I said and Ritu, my assistant entered inside. She is a middle aged woman. She is good at her work and the fact that she is married and a bit aged is more appealing to me as she never tried to flirt with me.

"Sir, I got a call from your home that khushi is coming here to meet you" ritu said and I nodded. I quickly stood up to grab my coat and went outside to meet my baby.

From past few days I was busy so I didn't spent much time with her. Maybe she was missing me. When I reached outside I saw khushi sitting on a bench and disha was sitting in front of her kneeling.

"Ms Kulshrestha what are you doing with my daughter?" I spoke a bit loudly and carried khushi in my arms. From disha's expression I can see that she is beyond shock.

She stuttered and started explaining but I cut her off rudely in middle and went towards my car with khushi.

"Bye friend" khushi said to disha before sitting inside the car. What the actual hell? How can she call her friend without knowing her properly?

We sat inside the car and khushi glared at me. "What happened baby?" Oh she is angry at me but what did I do?

"Why did you yelled at my friend?" she asked while pouting. "Baby I told you na to don't talk with strangers then what were you doing with her?" I asked her while raising my eyebrows.

"Papa I was coming to you but I fell down then my friend came and treated my wound. She was very beautiful and cute too" she said while smiling. Oh I know that. Shit!! Did I really said that? Ughh! What is wrong with me?

"Where did you fell and is it paining much?" I asked her while checking her knees which was properly bandaged.

"I fell in front of your office but it is not paining much thanks to my friend" she said and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and till the time we reached our home khushi was fast asleep in my arms.

I carried khushi to her room and laid her down on her bed. After I changed into my nightwear I started working on my laptop.

I completed my work and when I was going to close it my eyes went towards the folder 'Gauri'. A tear fell down remembering all our moments but I quickly wiped it off.

Disha Kulshrestha you will pay for your brother's mistake. I will take my revenge from you. I will make rishi feel all those emotions and helplessness which I felt years ago.
_____________________________________

Third Person's POV

A couple is sitting in their garden while sipping their tea. They are Shikhar Kapoor and Meena Kapoor. They live in Jaipur.

"Yesterday I got a call from abhinav's home that he is very busy nowadays and is hardly spending time with khushi" Shikhar said looking at his wife.

"I think we should have a chat with abhinav regarding his marriage. Not for him but at least for khushi" Meena said.

"I have a meeting day after tomorrow in Mumbai. We will talk to him about this face to face as we both know that stubborn boy is not going to listen us over phone" Shikhar said to which meena nodded smiling.

On the other side we can see in abhinav's home there is khushi sitting in her room playing with her toys. When she saw that abhinav is going to his office. "PAPA!!" she called him and ran towards him.

"Yes baby" he asked while he picked up khushi in his arms.

"Papa....Can I also come to your office...I want to meet my friend?" she asked him hopefully. As soon as he heard that he put khushi back to the floor.

"No you can't and she is not your friend.....I am going to office so go inside your room and play with your toys or ashi" he said a bit rudely and went outside his home. Tears welled up in khushi's eyes.

Ashi is a cook and khushi's caretaker. She is a 35 years old woman. After abhinav's outburst she took khushi to her room and played with her to cheer her up.

During whole ride abhinav was feeling guilty that how can he scold his little princess just because she asked for a little favour but he doesn't want khushi to meet disha.

As soon as he reached his office he asked ritu to clear his schedule after 4 pm. He planned to spend that time with khushi so that he can make up for his outburst in the morning.
______________________________________

Happy Diwali in advance❣️❣️

Do vote and comment.😊😊