|36|. Passionate night! [M]

Mature no scratch that very mature content ahead (18+) !!
If you don't want to read it then I suggest you to skip this whole chapter!!

Disha's POV

"I love you too wifey and I promise I will never hurt you" he said and this time I crashed my lips on his. We kissed for few minutes but unlike previous time it was slow but passionate too at the same time.

He entered his tongue inside my mouth while his hands were roaming all over my waist and back. My breath hitched when his hands came in contact with my upper bare back but I didn't stopped him.

When I was out of breadth he left my lips and instead of stopping he descended his lips to my jaw and then to my neck. I moaned when he kissed the junction between my neck and shoulder.

"Ab...abhinav" I moaned loudly when he bit on my soft spot. He hummed listening his name but didn't stopped his torture on my neck. He untied my blouse knots and now my blouse was loosely supported just because of my shoulders.

He again moved his lips back towards my ear and lightly sucked my earlobe. He was making me feel so good and I didn't knew what should I do exactly so just like he kissed my neck before, I too started kissing him and roamed my hands all over his body which made him stop his movement.

"Di...disha don't start something which you can't finish" he said when I bit him on his neck and he pushed me more into the wall while leaving all his weight on me. I can feel his abs and his hard member at my abdomen.

Why can't I finish if I am starting? If I wouldn't have decided to finish it then I wouldn't have started it in the first place? Right?

"Who told you that I can't finish what I am starting right now?" I asked him while looking into his eyes and he was looking very unsure or more like confused listening me.

Doesn't he want me? If not then why the hell he was kissing me like his life was dependent on it? Leave all that why the hell I said all this and where did I got so much confidence to tell him this.

Ugh! I am so much embarassed right now. Please Earth swallow me now so that I can hide myself from his intense gaze and this utter embarassment. I think there is only one option to leave from here and that is RUN!!

I lightly pushed him on his chest and tried to run from there but here key word is tried because he again pulled me towards him and this time more tightly.

"Where are you going wifey? See just now you told me that you are gonna finish it and now you are running away" he said while rubbing our noses together slowly.

"I want you so badly baby but I just wanted to make sure that you are ready completely because trust me when I told you that whenever we will consummate our marriage it will be with your consent only so I am not gonna just back off on my words now" he said while looking into my eyes and I smiled listening him.

We were already very close to each other so I just moved my face a little forward and pressed my lips to his for a sensual kiss. When we parted breathing heavily just like before he started kissing my neck while his hands were busy in removing my saree.

"Are you sure baby?" he asked me when my saree was completely lying on the floor while I was standing in front of him in just my blouse and inner skirt. I nodded my head in assurance to his question.

"Say in words" he said and I replied him 'Yes' which was enough for him to know that I am damn sure as he picked me up bridal style and laid me down on the bed.

I was feeling exposed lying half naked so I tried to pull duvet over me but abhinav threw that to the other side of bed and hovered over me. He crashed his lips onto mine and kissed me hungrily.