|5|. Devil's Threat

Disha's POV

I was shocked will be an understatement seeing devil with his family but I recovered from it as khushi came running towards me and hugged me saying "Hey friend".

"Hey cupcake" I said smiling at her while kissing her cheeks and she shyly hid her face in my hair. I put khushi down and then greeted devil and his parents. His mother came and engulfed me in a big hug.

"Dadi she is my friend so leave her now because I can only hug her" khushi said while narrowing her eyes at meena ma'am.

We all chuckled seeing khushi's reaction and went inside living room. Devil was just replying if someone asks him something.

I was talking with khushi mostly and many times I saw devil's gaze on me. This is the first time I have seen him in casuals and to be honest he is looking more handsome in t-shirt and jeans.

Few hours passed as everyone talked and ate dinner. Khushi was sitting beside me and we were laughing when I again saw devil staring me.

What is wrong with him today? Why is he staring at me continuously?

I made eye contact with him for a while and then turned away with a scoff from him. I can tell by his expression that he was hell angry with my action but calmed himself for the sake of everyone else present here.

Ahh! Why did I do that? But I am feeling very happy after irritating him.

"Rakesh ji tell me about disha's decision soon and beta you can take as much time as you want" shikhar sir said and I nodded.

After biding bye to khushi and everyone we came inside our home.

"So what do you think about this arrangement?" my mother asked me as we sat and I smiled looking at them.

Why should I take tension about my decision because I am damn sure that devil will never agree to marry me.

"Mom Dad I will tell you soon about my decision but to be honest I know that de... abhinav sir will not agree for marriage" I told my parents slightly smiling.

"You don't have to worry about it because abhinav has already said yes to marriage so we all are just waiting for your decision only" my father said.

"WHHATT? Are you serious you mean devil agreed to marry me but WHY?" I shouted feeling shocked that why will he say yes for marriage when he doesn't like me?

"Disha! Is this the way you talk for your boss?" my mother scolded me. I just lowered my head listening my mom and muttered a sorry.

"Disha we are not pressuring you but just asking for your opinion because we know that both of his parents are nice people and khushi also adores you very much" my father said and I nodded.

"Can I tell you my answer after few days?" I asked my parents and they nodded happily.

I went to my room and changed into my shorts and crop top. I laid on my bed wide awake just thinking about everything.

Why will devil say yes for the marriage? Where is khushi's mother? Was devil married before? Why did devil didn't tried once to convince me to deny the proposal? Is he willingly saying yes to marry me or in some pressure? Why.....

"Ahh! Disha stop it otherwise your brain will explode" I yelled while messing my hair and throwing my legs here and there on my bed.

I waited and waited for my lovely and most precious sleep but I think she was angry with me cause she was nowhere near me.

I sighed and opened my laptop. I started watching Vincenzo, an action k-drama and slept around 4 am.

********