|41|. Caring of Disha!

~5 months later~

(A/N In every gif just imagine disha's baby bump) 🐱🐱

Disha's POV

"Disha where is my wallet?" I heard abhinav shouting from the room. I quickly wiped my hands from the towel as I was helping ashi in the kitchen inspite of everyone telling me not to do anything.

I entered inside the room and after grabbing his wallet from the second drawer of his cupboard I gave it to him. I mentally scoffed as it was lying in front only and if he would have opened this drawer he might have found it himself.

Can't he keep his things in his place or remember the place when he throw them after coming from office!!

"Here it is" I said and he muttered a thank you while wearing his watch to go office and placed a peck on my lips which made my mood again cheerful. I smiled at him and again went to kitchen to prepare lunch.

Khushi had already went to school and talking of me going to office well as I am in my 5 month now so our family and friends have strictly told me to not go office now till the birth of baby.

"Bhabhi may I go and pick my husband's call?" ashi asked me while showing me her phone which was ringing.

"Yes of course" I told her with a smile and she went out of the kitchen. I continued to prepare food but when I opened the jar for sugar it was empty.

I brought a stool near the shelf and stood on it to grab the sugar jar from the topmost shelf as it has all reserved material of the kitchen. I was going to grab the jar when suddenly I heard abhinav's voice or more like shouting.

"DISHA! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?" abhinav shouted and came running inside the kitchen. He picked me by my waist and placed me on the floor gently with a glare.

"I was taking sugar from there" I told him with teary eyes as he shouted at me which was after a very long time

"I was taking sugar from there" I told him with teary eyes as he shouted at me which was after a very long time. When he looked at me his eyes soften and he cupped my face in the way his fingers were wrapped around my neck and he was caressing my cheeks with his thumb.

"Baby please don't cry I just got worried seeing you stand there. What if you would have fell down from the stool? I love you and our baby very much that I can't see both of you getting hurt and I am really sorry for shouting at you" he told me worryingly while looking into my eyes.

I know that he is right and I shouldn't have done that so I lightly smiled but soon my smile changed into frown when I saw him grabbing the juice glass.