|37|. The Morning After

Disha's POV

I woke up when I heard abhinav's ringtone and him cursing under his breadth 'Fuck' and then the ringtone was suddenly went off. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him.

"What happened abhinav and why were you cursing?" I asked him with my still morning hoarse voice and rubbed my eyes to look clearly.

"Someone called me and disturbed your sleep so that's why I cursed. Leave that topic for later now tell me doesn't you look very tempting right now?" he said and his eyes sparkled mischievously while he moved his gaze downward.

I too looked where he was looking and found that my shirt Ugh! I mean his shirt's first two buttons were open leaving half of my breasts for his view and I was not wearing anything else other than his half buttoned shirt.

"You pervert" I said being flustered because of his intense gaze and as I remembered all about yesterday's event. He chuckled seeing my reaction and pulled me more towards himself who was completely naked underneath the duvet.

"Oh I am a pervert now but you didn't complained yesterday when I suc....." he was saying but I knew what he was going to say further so I placed my palm on his lips before he could say anything else.

He removed my hand and pushed me flat on the bed and hovered over me with a smirk on his face. I blushed feeling his hard member near my womanhood. He grinded his lower body against mine earning a moan from me.

"That's what you do to me baby every damn time? Is it still paining or are you up for another round?" he said and bit my neck which I am sure will definitely leave a mark.

I was going to reply him that I am not that sore but as soon as my eyes landed on the wall clock I pushed him from me instantly and he fell from the bed hard on his butt.

Damn! It's 7:30 am and khushi might get late for her school because of my laziness.

"Ouch! Why did you do that?" he said and got up from the floor while rubbing his butt. Luckily he landed beside his boxers so he wore it which made me feel comfortable now.

"It's already 7:30 am and I haven't even woke khushi up to get ready for her school and I too will get late for office" I told him and stood up from the bed to go washroom but as soon as I put my foot on floor I winced in pain and lost my balance.

"Mom and Dad are here so they would have definitely sent khushi to school so don't worry and about office you shouldn't worry and even if you do it's still early for office" he said when I was going to got up from the bed to get ready for office.

Before I could fall abhinav caught me and picked me up in bridal style. When I was in bed it was not stinging that much but as soon as I stood up it was stinging really bad down there.

"You sit here and and don't stand up. I will be back in a minute" abhinav said and sat me down on the bed.

I nodded and after wiping a lone tear which escaped my eyes due to the pain and kissing me on both of my cheeks he went inside the washroom.

Few minutes later abhinav came back and picked me up again in his arms and came inside the washroom. My eyes widened seeing the arrangement abhinav had done.