|19|. Closer!

Disha's POV

I woke up when I felt sunrays falling on me and tried to got up from the bed but failed in it as abhinav was hugging me tightly to his chest.

I tried to remove his hands around me but he tightened his hold and snuggled more into me.

"Abhinav, let me go and what are you doing on my side of bed?"

"Why are you waking up so early? I might have rolled over to your side while sleeping" he said with an innocent smile and released me from his hold.

Yeah yeah I believe you. Liar!

I got up and directly went to the washroom. I did my business there and was getting ready only when I heard music more specifically BTS song from bedroom.

I quickly wore my kurti and ran out of the closet to see that abhinav is watching My Universe on T.V. with narrow eyes.

"In the night, I lie and look up at you
When the morning comes, I watch you rise
There's a paradise they couldn't capture
That bright infinity inside your eyes

매일 밤 네게 날아가 (가)
꿈이란 것도 잊은 채
나 웃으며 너를 만나 (나)
Never-ending forever, baby

You, you are my universe
And I just want......"

"WOW! From where did the sun rise today?" I asked excitedly and peeked from the window to check. He paused the video and looked at me with a very little smile on his face.

Yeah I know that I am being overdramatic but just imagine you saw someone watching BTS songs more specifically the one whom you have never imagined doing it.

"I wanted to see that what is there in them which attracts my wife towards them so much?" he said and stood in front of me.

"So did you found the reason yet?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

"Yeah! The song was pretty good"

"Pretty good? It's amazing and not only the song but all the seven of them are amazing. I am so happy that you didn't made any bad comment towards them like few men do" I said with a smile.

"Who am I to badmouth someone without knowing them personally and by the way I like you so I shouldn't say something bad to your favourite K-pop group. Isn't it?" he said and pecked my lips to which I nodded smiling shyly. Why is he being perfect day by day!!

 Why is he being perfect day by day!!