Recruiting a team (2)

Mia's POV:

After I helped with evacuation, everyone went to the home base. Phil had to make a phone call to recruit Agent Romanoff. I knew who she was. The person who escaped the Red Room, Black Widow. 

'We don't know.' Coulson said as we looked at Natasha and Barton fighting on a video. 

'I got Stark. You have to get the big guy.' He said and I turned my attention back to him. 

'Well, looks like we've got someone to recruit.' Phil said and I looked at him in confusion. He gave me a file and I opened it. 

'Steve Rogers and Tony Stark?' I asked, looking inside the file and he nodded. 

Steve Rogers; The first super solider, crashed a plane and sacrificed himself during the war. Found him in the ice and even after 70 years, he was alive.

Tony Stark; billionaire, Iron man, captured and enslaved which cause him to get the arc reactor in his chest, destroyed a terrorist group Ten Rings, killed Ivan Vanko.

'We both have to get Stark. Nick's got Rogers.' He said and I nodded. 

'Are you sad that you didn't get to recruit your idol?' I asked, smirking. He rolled his eyes playfully and pushed me to the gate.

'Fine, relax. You'll meet your man crush in some time.' I said and scrammed away before he could catch up.

We reached to the bottom of the Stark Tower. Phil called Stark and I started to work on highjacking the private elevator of Tony Stark. Phil told me he would be a stubborn fellow. We got in the elevator and Tony picked up the phone.

'Mr. Stark, we need to talk.'

'You're reached the life model decoy of Tony Stark. Please leave a message.' He said and I rolled my eyes.  

'This is urgent.' Phil said

'Then leave it urgently.' He said and we reached the floor he was on. The elevator doors opened and I saw Stark with a champagne glass in his hand with Pepper Potts. 

'Mr. Stark.' Phil said as he put the phone in his pocket.

'Security breach.' Stark said.

'Phil, come in.' Pepper Potts said. No one acknowledged me. I didn't care.

'Phil? His first name is Agent.' Tony said and I rolled my eyes yet again. 

'Come on in, we're celebrating.' Pepper said. 

'We need you to look this over.' I said, giving Stark a tablet which was in my hands. 

'Uh, who're you?' Pepper asked.

'Agent Mia Williams.' I said, giving the tab to him. He did not take it and started to go on about how he doesn't like being handed things. I just flew it to his hands using my powers. 

'How did you do that?' Tony asked me, opening  the tablet. I ignored it.

'Is this about the Avengers?' Pepper asked. Me and Phil looked at her, our eyebrows raised.

'Wh-Which I know nothing about.' She quickly added. I smirked. 

'I thought the Initiative was scrapped. I didn't even qualify.' Tony said, going to the centre of the room.

'Apparently I'm volatile, self obsessed, don't play well with others.' He said.

'That, I did know.' Pepper added. 

'This is not about personality profiles anymore.' Phil said and I nodded. 

'Ms. Potts, got a second?' Stark asked and she excused herself.