(9) wouldnt want it any other way

Ranboo had been streaming for 2 hours, a game called poppy's playhouse, it wasn't that long but he kept on dying.

That meant tubbo was getting needy, as it was pretty late and that was when tubbo was the most clingy, and, Ranboo said he'd be done in half an hour.

Tubbo sat on the couch covered with blankets and pillows he had made into a Fort, with ranboos hoodie on, the hoodie going almost down to his knees and leaving him with sweater paws, as it was one of Ranboo bigger hoodies, he had also got his pyjama pants on.

He looked at his laptop again, watching ranboos stream and begging for him to just end already.

I mean I could just cuddle with him during the stream? He has no facecam, but that'd be weird. Shut up Toby he is you boyfriend your fine, but maybe, tubbo sighed realizing Ranboo wouldn't give a shit.

He got up shoving blankets off of him and wrestling himself and the pillows to get out of the massive fort he built, and shut off his laptop.

He rubbed his eyes, still feeling a bit tired, then walked over to Ranboo.

"I died again are you serious" Ranboo said yawning , very clearly tired and needling cuddles from his smaller boyfriend as well.

"boo?" tubbo said behind Ranboo, in a soft whisper so the stream couldn't hear.

Ranboo realized he didn't want the stream to hear and quickly said "one second chat, I'm gonna go to ... the uh, bathroom."

He pressed the mute button and turned his chair around, admiring his tired boyfriend.

"yes tubs?" He said smiling trying not to sound too tired.

"you said a half hour, it's been 2 and you promised to cuddle with me you dickhead, I hate you." Tubbo said stubbornly crossing his arms.

Ranboo let out a tired chuckle and pulled his boyfriend in for a hug, "sorry but you can cuddle with me while I do the stream, I'll try to hurry.." Ranboo said in a soft voice realizing his tired boyfriend was not in the mood to be fucked with.

Tubbo sighed, pulling himself on his boyfriends lap while Ranboo sat on the chair, nuzzling his head in the crook of Ranboos neck, and smiling at the scent of ranboos hair.

"I like the hoodie" Ranboo said chuckling and pulling the chair back to his desk "mhm" tubbo smiled.

Ranboo pressed the unmute button and tried yo play the game, but sure enough he just wanted to cuddle his boyfriend and go to sleep, now noticing tubbo was already sleeping in his lap.

"hey guys, I think I'm gonna end stream here, I'm really tired bye! BUh bye Bye buh byebyebye-" his stream ended and his sighed softly holding his boyfriend by his thighs and lifting him up to bring him to sleep more comfortably.

Tubbo stirred a bit , grabbing onto the back of Ranboo neck, to not fall as Ranboo brought him to the loft bedroom.

"go back to sleep bo'" Ranboo said calmly, holding onto his legs with one arm and his back with the other, trying to not kill his boyfriend.

The made it to the top and Ranboo softly put tubbo down in the bed now admiring his boyfriends features, his soft freckles that prickled around his face , barely visible unless you looked close enough, the shut eyes with his pretty eyelashes, fluttered closed, he looked so relaxed, no longer looking stressed or angry or tired, just relaxed, and he was so handsome.

He slowly laid down next to the boy , throwing the blankets over both of them, tubbo curling into his side as Ranboo played with his soft hair, that smelt like fresh berries, then tracing his face with his finger, his soft skin, the barley visible dimples he had even when he wasn't smiling.

Ranboo was completely head over heels for this man and he wouldn't want it any other way.

Lol

Wordcount: 665